AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-09-2005, 19:42   #1

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
samp 2-1 MILAN ... goals?!?!

i know we lost but can we have a look at the goals?!?. .. not everyone can follow the games!
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2005, 07:19   #2

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
yeah... I am really embarrassed with new rules... noone understand them calerly too... why we can't post in ACM goals video thread?
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2005, 03:44   #3

Grande-Milan-DK

Registered User
 
Grande-Milan-DK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 1999
Location: Denmark,Sønderjylland
Fave Players: THE ONE AND ONLY: ANDREA PIRLO!
Grande-Milan-DK
Still no goals ?! .-...
__________________
-----------------www.AcMilan.DK----------------
---------------Milan Tifosi Denmark---------------
-----------------Official Fanclub-----------------

Grande-Milan-DK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2005, 02:19   #4

dabdob

Registered User
 
dabdob's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: Jerusalem
Fave Players: All Milan player since 1899
dabdob is on a distinguished road
Ooooops, I forgot to post the link here at MM. Sorry guys, here it is:

mms://a750.v98118.c9811.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/750/9811/v001/media2.acmilan.com/200509/2289_bb.wmv
__________________
Most consistent statement by any Inter Fan: "There is always next season, I suppose......."

Inter merda's objectives:

1- Tim Trophy
2- Amsterdam tournament
3- Fourth place in Serie A

One of Inter Merda Fan's reaction after Palermo game: ****ing Inter. WE're never going to win anything ever [So True]. We are cursed [No! You are Inter ].
dabdob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2005, 06:35   #5

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabdob
Ooooops, I forgot to post the link here at MM. Sorry guys, here it is:

mms://a750.v98118.c9811.g.vm.akamais...09/2289_bb.wmv
How can I watch this? It does not work for me
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2005, 06:53   #6

Milan4eva

Registered User
 
Milan4eva's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Fave Players: Batistuta, Ortega, Maldini, Irwin, Maradonna, Garr
Milan4eva is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabdob
Ooooops, I forgot to post the link here at MM. Sorry guys, here it is:

mms://a750.v98118.c9811.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/750/9811/v001/media2.acmilan.com/200509/2289_bb.wmv

Thanx alot. Appreciate it
Milan4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2005, 11:01   #7

dabdob

Registered User
 
dabdob's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: Jerusalem
Fave Players: All Milan player since 1899
dabdob is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rae
How can I watch this? It does not work for me
You can either copy the link into windows media player "File --> open url" or download the file using Net transporter. look at the "Milan - lazio game highlights" thread for the link to download it if ypu don't have it.
__________________
Most consistent statement by any Inter Fan: "There is always next season, I suppose......."

Inter merda's objectives:

1- Tim Trophy
2- Amsterdam tournament
3- Fourth place in Serie A

One of Inter Merda Fan's reaction after Palermo game: ****ing Inter. WE're never going to win anything ever [So True]. We are cursed [No! You are Inter ].
dabdob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2005, 02:08   #8

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Sorry, mate, thati havent told you that I have already tried another computer in my university reading-room and that link worked

Thanx, mate, indeed
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2005, 03:47   #9

dabdob

Registered User
 
dabdob's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: Jerusalem
Fave Players: All Milan player since 1899
dabdob is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rae
Sorry, mate, thati havent told you that I have already tried another computer in my university reading-room and that link worked

Thanx, mate, indeed
You are quite welcome

P.S. You are supposed to read in that room
__________________
Most consistent statement by any Inter Fan: "There is always next season, I suppose......."

Inter merda's objectives:

1- Tim Trophy
2- Amsterdam tournament
3- Fourth place in Serie A

One of Inter Merda Fan's reaction after Palermo game: ****ing Inter. WE're never going to win anything ever [So True]. We are cursed [No! You are Inter ].
dabdob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2005, 05:51   #10

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabdob
You are quite welcome

P.S. You are supposed to read in that room
Yeah, but there are plenty of computers in that room, so I usually do not waste my time on reading boox while I can post in MM
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2005, 08:50   #11

Dr Milano

Registered User
 
Dr Milano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
Dr Milano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rae
Yeah, but there are plenty of computers in that room, so I usually do not waste my time on reading boox while I can post in MM
lol cool
__________________
Abbiati
Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini
Flamini Pirlo Boateng
Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho

Dr Milano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2005, 14:17   #12

dabdob

Registered User
 
dabdob's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: Jerusalem
Fave Players: All Milan player since 1899
dabdob is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rae
Yeah, but there are plenty of computers in that room, so I usually do not waste my time on reading boox while I can post in MM
That is exactly what I used to do at Duquesne Unniversity when doing my masters. I even watched live games. I miss school, and I can stand work

__________________
Most consistent statement by any Inter Fan: "There is always next season, I suppose......."

Inter merda's objectives:

1- Tim Trophy
2- Amsterdam tournament
3- Fourth place in Serie A

One of Inter Merda Fan's reaction after Palermo game: ****ing Inter. WE're never going to win anything ever [So True]. We are cursed [No! You are Inter ].
dabdob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2005, 16:18   #13

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
In case you can give me some useful advices how to watch football matches live on inet... I mean you know any streaming links or smth?
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2005, 17:06   #14

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabdob
That is exactly what I used to do at Duquesne Unniversity when doing my masters. I even watched live games. I miss school, and I can stand work

WHAT!!! ... ive been looking for this post for bloody AGES ... im in need of football, im in the country where football is a stupid game where feet are rarely used!!! ... LINKS!!! PLEASE!!!
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2005, 16:27   #15

dabdob

Registered User
 
dabdob's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: Jerusalem
Fave Players: All Milan player since 1899
dabdob is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rae
In case you can give me some useful advices how to watch football matches live on inet... I mean you know any streaming links or smth?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk18
WHAT!!! ... ive been looking for this post for bloody AGES ... im in need of football, im in the country where football is a stupid game where feet are rarely used!!! ... LINKS!!! PLEASE!!!
Try this site. It has links to live streaming for SerieA, Champions League, and other leagues.

http://www.calciolibero.com/

You need to click on the "CALCIO IN DIRETTA" link
__________________
Most consistent statement by any Inter Fan: "There is always next season, I suppose......."

Inter merda's objectives:

1- Tim Trophy
2- Amsterdam tournament
3- Fourth place in Serie A

One of Inter Merda Fan's reaction after Palermo game: ****ing Inter. WE're never going to win anything ever [So True]. We are cursed [No! You are Inter ].
dabdob is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.