![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Balbec
Fave Players: Salvadore, Nordahl, van Basten
![]() |
For Milan The Bell Tolls
The topic explains itself. Team is going very bad this year. We cannot play good and i hope this will not effect the results. The bells have already been tolled and i do not think Carlo will be permanent to manage the team.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2000
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Pirlo, Nesta, Gattuso and Roberto Baggio
![]() |
The problem is our strikers. When Sheva's not having a good day, we hardly score goals. ****, we're struggling to score goals anyway. I don't think this is going to be a good season either, to be honest. We're lacking something.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: M-O-N-T-R-E-A-L
Fave Players: The Ministry of Defence: Paolo, Billy, Sandro
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
"Certi sogni non finiscono mai." Alessandro Costacurta, Rossonero per Sempre. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
And people say I am negative!!!!!
![]()
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 09 1999
Location: trinidad
Fave Players: leonardo
![]() |
I will only reply fully to this post at the end of the season.....I really just laugh when i see people throwing in the towel when the season is so young........LOL.....
I somehow have a strange feeling he will be eating his words come May next year |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
![]() |
This Milan team is really over, i mean we only beat unbeatable Juve
![]()
__________________
Its SPEEDORF actually |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 09 1999
Location: trinidad
Fave Players: leonardo
![]() |
I am looking for the ORIGINATOR of this Thread......he seems to have gone missing....
hmmmm wonder why??? I say we change the title of this thread to "For this thread starter the bell tolls" hahaha..i'm not going to go into to much detail now...but come the end of this season i am compiling a special post in this thread just for him....and i can assure u i'm going to rip apart every sentence his post....It just amazes me to see fans turn their back on the team they call their own so early in the season..... actually...it sickens me really |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Well triniman, for a person who has been here as long as I have, you shouldnt be surprised to see the level of drivel that are not only placed here as posts, but to start whole threads as well.
While I am a confessed pragmatist, Signori Grenoli Trio is apparently a severe manic depressive, and I really hope he either: a) switches teams or b) gets therapy...or c) both! ![]()
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
![]() |
yeah ... i have a list of people who i take seriosly, and others are below, those include people who give so easily and mainly those who keepwhinning about us not buying kindergarden boys to start for the club. it ticks me soooo bad!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2001
Location: Bulgaria
Fave Players: MVB,Sheva,Weah,Kaka',Pirlo
![]() |
That's why some people here upsets me! By just being negative at our players. That why I start to argue with some people and telling them that they've never played in football match.
Yes, the players can make mistakes, they are humans, you know! There's no need to tell them when something is wrong, they are smart persons and are much more aware of it, compared to all of us. And one more thing, in a football game, if you want to make somebody to play better, you shouldn't call him "idiot", etc(cuz he will get more nervous and will begin to make even more mistakes), you should support him, calm him down, cuz only when somebody is calm, can give his best. So, if you think that you are a real fan, do not offend your team, SUPPORT EVERYONE IN RED AND BLACK (OK, sometimes in white...) FORZA MILAN ![]()
__________________
FORZA MAGICO MILAN
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Somehow, a large percentage of Milan fans expected this year to be the beginning of the end of the wonderful Milan era of the 2002-2005.
We have just been knocked out of Coppa Italia after dropping a lead (surprise surprise) we had from the first game against Palermo. They managed to thrash us convincingly 3-0. We r also lying 3rd in the table 12 points away from leaders Juve and 5 away from Inter. I somehow still believe that we will return in the scudetto race unlike many others, and I also think we will have our say in this years champions league. |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
![]() |
I have flagged this thread, and made a note on my calendar for June 1st.
We'll talk then... I will probably have to chase a few of these posters to other team threads as they probably feel Milan doesn't deserve their devotion anymore...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!! |
|
|
|