AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-10-2005, 16:04   #1

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
AC MILAN vs juventus: pre-game thread

here it is!!! ... oh my god i cannot wait, i havent followed football for a long long long while but id 'run right to hell and back' just to watch this one!!! lets give abbiati a little reminder on things run in the lions den!!!

i hope haroon comes up with a nice preview
mk18 is offline  
Old 27-10-2005, 02:33   #2

Milan3869

Registered User
 
Milan3869's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Los Angeles!!!
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Massaro, Sheva, Boban
Milan3869 is an unknown quantity at this point
if sheva plays we win....if he doesn't we'll still win but it'll be close....

forza milan!!! kick the shlt out of juventus!!
Milan3869 is offline  
Old 27-10-2005, 10:57   #3

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
As fate would have it, I will miss seeing the game live, as I return from Costa Rica on Saturday, and by the time I clear customs etc in Jamaica, the game will be over.

While I have asked my more reliable friends to tape the match for me, who knows if they will, and though watching the tape will be better than nothing... I still prefer to see the game live.

As for my thoughts on the game:

I really need to see the squad list before I will pontificate on the outcome. Based on general form going into the game, both teams are playing well, and Juve unfortunately have shrugged off the loss thru injury of Viera.

Their midfield, is generally more combative than ours, and for this reason I believe (unfortunately) the ref will play an extremely important part in the proceedings.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 27-10-2005, 11:01   #4

Milanium

Registered User
 
Milanium's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Lurking deep beneath...
Fave Players: Totò Schillaci
Milanium is on a distinguished road
Hey, look at this ZIbra... I mean Ibra, what a CLOWN just wait 'till we see you again ... Job Well Done! St. Maldini.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	zibrah's ass.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	9351  
__________________
“Up until now we’ve only had an antipasto of football, a mere taste.
The real magic will be at the World Cup"

Marcello Lippi
Milanium is offline  
Old 27-10-2005, 11:21   #5

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
looks like Sheva and Nesta will both be missing
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 27-10-2005, 11:45   #6

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
Nah you are basing that on nothing.
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline  
Old 27-10-2005, 12:11   #7

slicknick

Registered User
 
slicknick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Fave Players: Ronaldo, Seedorf, Messi, Kaka, Gourcuff, Pato
slicknick is on a distinguished road
I cannot deny the fact that I'm nervous...but I still do believe. It is going to be hard no matter who is absent or present, however we can still pull it off. As long as our players believe there is nothing they cannot do. FORZA MILAN! Come on Rossoneri, get your butts in front of that damn TV
__________________
7 UCL titles - Coincidence ? I think not...
slicknick is offline  
Old 27-10-2005, 12:22   #8

Rayno_acm

Registered User
 
Rayno_acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2001
Location: Bulgaria
Fave Players: MVB,Sheva,Weah,Kaka',Pirlo
Rayno_acm is on a distinguished road
I'm very excited about this game. I don't know whether I'll watch it, it depends on the bulgarian tv station Ring TV...
We will be without Sheva and Nesta, it's gonna be very difficult game for us. But I know that our players are good enough to beat every team on this planet. I think our strenght will be the will to revenge for what happened on May 8th 2005, we didn't deserve it, and now is the pay off time.
I could happen everything, but I have the feeling we're not gonna loose this one...
__________________
FORZA MAGICO MILAN
Rayno_acm is offline  
Old 27-10-2005, 12:52   #9

Dr Milano

Registered User
 
Dr Milano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
Dr Milano is on a distinguished road
They will settle for a draw i guess thier 5 points ahead already But Milan will enshallah win this game and move 2 points
__________________
Abbiati
Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini
Flamini Pirlo Boateng
Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho

Dr Milano is offline  
Old 27-10-2005, 13:08   #10

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
some people on goal.com say sheva and nesta will play, i hope its truth! Without sheva we are in big trouble, and nesta is perfect man to destroy that Ibracadabra idiot....
Be need to fight in the middle, make fouls, get fouled, everything for win, its the only way on saturday against those K1 players in juve. FORZA MILAN
mrki is offline  
Old 27-10-2005, 13:14   #11

shevagol_7

Registered User
 
shevagol_7's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Sheva, Maldini, Kaka'
shevagol_7 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think we can beat Juventus this weekend no doubt about it. The thing is we cannot make any mental mistakes at the back. When we get scored on to me at least it looks like the defenders are napping. I am hoping to see Billy and Maldini start in the middle of defence as they both look totally reliable in the back. Sheva is still a doubt for the match as of right now hopefully we will have him back if not let me be the first to suggest the christmas tree. I know many here hate the formation but IMO it is a really effective. It allows to control the game better and makes us less susceptible to counters. With Gilardino looking much better he'll be able to score a few with Rui and Kaka' backing him up.

A big blow for Juventus is that Patrick Viera is a doubt for this weekend. He has been the main man in midfield. He works hard for the ball and sets up their counterattacks with a lot of speed. Should he be in I'm confident that Gattuso will be able to shut him down.

My line up for Saturday is:

-------Dida-------------
Cafu-Billy-Maldini-Kaladze
-------Pirlo--------------
Gatusso-------Seedorf
--------Kaka'--------
Shevchenko/Rui-----Gila
__________________
FORZA ROSSONERI!!!!!!
shevagol_7 is offline  
Old 27-10-2005, 15:00   #12

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
OK Nesta is almost certain to play, i read this from a source on calciomercato..

Sheva no news in him, which usually means that its not good :/

but I would certainly go with the x-mas tree formation if Sheva is not back, and with Gila up front alone we will be able to score a few goals at least!

this is my formation:

Stam - Nesta - Maldini - Jankulovski
Gattuso - Pirlo - Seedorf
Rui Costa - Kaka
Gila

Yes cafu is missing, i am one of his fans if you believe it or not, but truth is, he is not performing as well as he used to perform last season But with my formation our right-flank will be very useless, so maybe we can put in Serginho at left-back, and Jankulovski as a right-midfielder?

what ya'all think?
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 27-10-2005, 15:05   #13

shevagol_7

Registered User
 
shevagol_7's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Sheva, Maldini, Kaka'
shevagol_7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8
OK Nesta is almost certain to play, i read this from a source on calciomercato..

Sheva no news in him, which usually means that its not good :/

but I would certainly go with the x-mas tree formation if Sheva is not back, and with Gila up front alone we will be able to score a few goals at least!

this is my formation:

Stam - Nesta - Maldini - Jankulovski
Gattuso - Pirlo - Seedorf
Rui Costa - Kaka
Gila

Yes cafu is missing, i am one of his fans if you believe it or not, but truth is, he is not performing as well as he used to perform last season But with my formation our right-flank will be very useless, so maybe we can put in Serginho at left-back, and Jankulovski as a right-midfielder?

what ya'all think?
If Ancelotti opts for Stam over Cafu then that is a good formation. But the only change I would make is switching Seedorf with Gattuso. Seedorf looked much better on the right and Gattuso will cover for Jankulovski's overlapping runs.
__________________
FORZA ROSSONERI!!!!!!
shevagol_7 is offline  
Old 27-10-2005, 15:08   #14

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
well, without sheva we could use 4-5-1, but knowing Carlo's fera of Berlusconi that will not happen. So we will start with gila-pippo probably. But I still think we really need sheva and NESTA. Billy could have some serious problems with Ibrahimovic. Anyway, I expect total war in the middle and we will need some luck for this one. I cant wait...
mrki is offline  
Old 27-10-2005, 15:09   #15

Milanium

Registered User
 
Milanium's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Lurking deep beneath...
Fave Players: Totò Schillaci
Milanium is on a distinguished road
We've been playing pretty well lately, our confidence is getting rock solid
after each great performance, our two tower strikers finally started
their strides, these crosses are fitting their stature perfectly, plus our serpent super Pippo is looking really dangerous these days, motivation is ever greater on everyone, shall we win this game, then we would've gotten rid of the CL ghost and NOW ready to win it all this time. C'MOM... FORZA MILAN!!! GET FULL OF REVENGE...
__________________
“Up until now we’ve only had an antipasto of football, a mere taste.
The real magic will be at the World Cup"

Marcello Lippi
Milanium is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.