AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-10-2005, 00:47   #1

slicknick

Registered User
 
slicknick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Fave Players: Ronaldo, Seedorf, Messi, Kaka, Gourcuff, Pato
slicknick is on a distinguished road
Pippo Inzaghi To Bordeaux?

Check this out, dudes!!!

http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?...=96742&progr=0

P.S. Sorry, I have accidentally put this under the games&tactics section...Can one of the moderators move this? Thank you!

Nick
__________________
7 UCL titles - Coincidence ? I think not...
slicknick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2005, 02:20   #2

Hitman

Registered User
 
Hitman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2000
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Nesta, Maldini, Kaka
Hitman is on a distinguished road
Will never happen, we need 4 strikers and unless Pippo want to move (which I doubt very much), he will stay with us...
__________________
Milan is the best there is, the best there was - and the best that there will be!!
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2005, 06:12   #3

Rab

Registered User
 
Rab's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 1999
Location: Norn Iron
Fave Players: Sheva
Rab
Don't see it happening to be honest, although I have a hunch by the start of next season either he or Vieri, or even perhaps both, may have moved on.
__________________
People with courage and character always seem sinister to the rest.
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2005, 10:23   #4

Dr Milano

Registered User
 
Dr Milano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
Dr Milano is on a distinguished road
I think he shouldnt cause french league is easier than serie a and its easier to be called up from your home league he will get to play in milan no doubt he is class
__________________
Abbiati
Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini
Flamini Pirlo Boateng
Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho

Dr Milano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2005, 15:58   #5

MilanPerSempre

Registered User
 
MilanPerSempre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Shevchenko, Kaką
MilanPerSempre is on a distinguished road
I can't believe this to be honest. Milan will need Pippo this season and Pippo needs Milan! He really feels good at Milanello! Let's hope he can score some more important goals as the one against Palermo!
MilanPerSempre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2005, 13:57   #6

prifess

Registered User
 
prifess's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Kaka, kompany, kerlon, andersson, pirlo, maldini
prifess is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanPerSempre
I can't believe this to be honest. Milan will need Pippo this season and Pippo needs Milan! He really feels good at Milanello! Let's hope he can score some more important goals as the one against Palermo!
ye i agree with em. pippo won't leave! both need eachother
__________________
-FORZA MILAN!

-STANDARD LIEGE Kampioene!
prifess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2005, 14:38   #7

Maevious

Registered User
 
Maevious's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: NYC
Fave Players: Giovanni & Marco Van Basten
Maevious is an unknown quantity at this point
...How about Vieri to Strasbourg?
i dont think sooo.
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
FORZA OLYMPIAKOS!
Maevious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2005, 18:02   #8

Mehdi

Registered User
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Mehdi is an unknown quantity at this point
If we get Cassano in January Inzaghi and Vieri can leave!
Mehdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2005, 18:48   #9

Rab

Registered User
 
Rab's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 1999
Location: Norn Iron
Fave Players: Sheva
Rab
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehdi
If we get Cassano in January Inzaghi and Vieri can leave!
Can't see it happening till summer if at all, unless he falls out with the Roma hierarchy completely.

I actually think he's quite a bit overrated in any case. Underachiever with far too much baggage.
__________________
People with courage and character always seem sinister to the rest.
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2005, 19:27   #10

The Canadian

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2005
The Canadian is on a distinguished road
Inzaghi is a much better player than Cassano, ditto Bobo. They are not going anywhere.

I am a Milan fan becuase of five players, Maldini, Billy, Bobo, Pipo and Rui-Costa! and you want to let two of my players go... not a chance!
The Canadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2005, 19:32   #11

Rab

Registered User
 
Rab's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 1999
Location: Norn Iron
Fave Players: Sheva
Rab
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Canadian
Inzaghi is a much better player than Cassano, ditto Bobo. They are not going anywhere.

I am a Milan fan becuase of five players, Maldini, Billy, Bobo, Pipo and Rui-Costa! and you want to let two of my players go... not a chance!
I'm a Milan fan because of more than a few players

I think Bobo and Pippo were both very good players (in Vieri's case, truly world class). however, both have struggled heavily with injuries in recent seasons, and are starting to look a bit past their best. By the start of next season, both will be 33. Given the age of some of our other key players, we really need to start thinking about a gradual rebuilding of the squad.
__________________
People with courage and character always seem sinister to the rest.
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2005, 19:56   #12

slicknick

Registered User
 
slicknick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Fave Players: Ronaldo, Seedorf, Messi, Kaka, Gourcuff, Pato
slicknick is on a distinguished road
Yea I feel the same way, if we get Cassano over the break, either Vieri or Inzaghi will be departing, that's the feeling I have
__________________
7 UCL titles - Coincidence ? I think not...
slicknick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2005, 22:43   #13

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
After watching Cassano at Euro 2004, I wanted him at Milan, but hes totally ruined his reputation with his behaviour since. I question whether or not his ego has a place at a club of humble Legends. Besides, where would he play? Would we drop Gila?? If there is some where he could play, Id rather take messi, who looks special except unlike Cassano is sain.
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2005, 07:09   #14

Rab

Registered User
 
Rab's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 1999
Location: Norn Iron
Fave Players: Sheva
Rab
Messi is unobtainable. Barca won't sell him, face that.

That said, I agree with you on Cassano
__________________
People with courage and character always seem sinister to the rest.
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2005, 11:44   #15

The Canadian

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2005
The Canadian is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rab
I'm a Milan fan because of more than a few players

I think Bobo and Pippo were both very good players (in Vieri's case, truly world class). however, both have struggled heavily with injuries in recent seasons, and are starting to look a bit past their best. By the start of next season, both will be 33. Given the age of some of our other key players, we really need to start thinking about a gradual rebuilding of the squad.
Why everyone talks about rebuilding. Paolo is 37 years old, do we need to dump the legend and get a new guy just for the sake of becoming younger? So what that Pippo is 32, he missed almost two years becuase of injuries (that wasn't his fault!) and you don't want to give him a chance for a comeback!

As for me liking a few players, what difference does it make? Actually I like most of Milan players, but I absolutely can't stand Gattuso, his play and also his personality. I think he is a pest and a bit of an a**hole. I don't need to like all Milan players for Milan to be my team. That's my point!

Thanks
The Canadian is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.