AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-11-2005, 00:45   #1

slicknick

Registered User
 
slicknick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Fave Players: Ronaldo, Seedorf, Messi, Kaka, Gourcuff, Pato
slicknick is on a distinguished road
Fenerbahce - AC Milan(Trip to Istanbul)

This is gonna be a big one. I see it as a MUST WIN game if we are to secure qualification and join Lyon, Barcelona , Real, and Arsenal as soon as possible!
__________________
7 UCL titles - Coincidence ? I think not...
slicknick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2005, 12:57   #2

Dr Milano

Registered User
 
Dr Milano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
Dr Milano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by slicknick
This is gonna be a big one. I see it as a MUST WIN game if we are to secure qualification and join Lyon, Barcelona , Real, and Arsenal as soon as possible!
true we must simply must win carlo better get our best team and tell them to give it thier all as the game after will be easier as it is at home and pressure is on other side this time its our turn come on MILAN
__________________
Abbiati
Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini
Flamini Pirlo Boateng
Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho

Dr Milano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2005, 14:49   #3

sf_esq

Registered User
 
sf_esq's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: San Francisco, California
Fave Players: Maldini
sf_esq is on a distinguished road
I booked a ticket to vacation in Istanbul next week before the fixtures were announced. When I realized that I would be there for the match, I was so happy. Got my tickets and will be there live! Although I will have to be subdued because Fenerbahce fans are not the most forgiving, especially if they lose.
sf_esq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2005, 16:16   #4

Rayno_acm

Registered User
 
Rayno_acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2001
Location: Bulgaria
Fave Players: MVB,Sheva,Weah,Kaka',Pirlo
Rayno_acm is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sf_esq
I booked a ticket to vacation in Istanbul next week before the fixtures were announced. When I realized that I would be there for the match, I was so happy. Got my tickets and will be there live! Although I will have to be subdued because Fenerbahce fans are not the most forgiving, especially if they lose.
I also have the possibility to be there, but it's not 100% sure. I'd go with some friends, I wouldn't be alone...
__________________
FORZA MAGICO MILAN
Rayno_acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2005, 19:24   #5

sf_esq

Registered User
 
sf_esq's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: San Francisco, California
Fave Players: Maldini
sf_esq is on a distinguished road
Nice! I'm going with a friend as well.
sf_esq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2005, 21:16   #6

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
once we win and the final whistle is blown get ur ass outta there asap!
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2005, 21:51   #7

slicknick

Registered User
 
slicknick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Fave Players: Ronaldo, Seedorf, Messi, Kaka, Gourcuff, Pato
slicknick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk18
once we win and the final whistle is blown get ur ass outta there asap!
ROFL, I agree
__________________
7 UCL titles - Coincidence ? I think not...
slicknick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2005, 00:40   #8

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
I hate Istanbul! I think the champions league final influenced my decision alot!

I think if we this game, this will REALLY be the best way to "overcome those demons" that the press talk about..
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2005, 10:32   #9

slicknick

Registered User
 
slicknick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Fave Players: Ronaldo, Seedorf, Messi, Kaka, Gourcuff, Pato
slicknick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8
I hate Istanbul! I think the champions league final influenced my decision alot!

I think if we this game, this will REALLY be the best way to "overcome those demons" that the press talk about..
Oh don't be a hater. Afterall it is a beautiful city, and the place I was born
__________________
7 UCL titles - Coincidence ? I think not...
slicknick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2005, 16:17   #10

sf_esq

Registered User
 
sf_esq's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: San Francisco, California
Fave Players: Maldini
sf_esq is on a distinguished road
I agree, it is a beautiful city, and it is just unfortunate that it happens to be the place where we suffered what was probably the worst loss in our history. Regarding getting my ass out right after the whistle blows, that was pretty funny. So you don't think that the my Milan Jersey, hat, scarf, flag and face paint will give me away do you?
sf_esq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2005, 16:47   #11

Rayno_acm

Registered User
 
Rayno_acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2001
Location: Bulgaria
Fave Players: MVB,Sheva,Weah,Kaka',Pirlo
Rayno_acm is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk18
once we win and the final whistle is blown get ur ass outta there asap!
It's not funny, man!!!
But do not worry, you know, WE ARE THE DEVILS, right?
__________________
FORZA MAGICO MILAN
Rayno_acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2005, 22:11   #12

slicknick

Registered User
 
slicknick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Fave Players: Ronaldo, Seedorf, Messi, Kaka, Gourcuff, Pato
slicknick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sf_esq
Regarding getting my ass out right after the whistle blows, that was pretty funny.
I totally agree Plus it is a fact that most of the Turkish fans are not able to take defeat gracefully... Even if I was born in Istanbul, I am still objective enough to admit certain stuff. No offense taken
__________________
7 UCL titles - Coincidence ? I think not...
slicknick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2005, 17:29   #13

slicknick

Registered User
 
slicknick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Fave Players: Ronaldo, Seedorf, Messi, Kaka, Gourcuff, Pato
slicknick is on a distinguished road
The game is going to be played at the Sukru Saracoglu Stadium on the Asian side of Istanbul. Last night the WC Play-off between Turkey and Switzerland was played at this very stadium and a melee broke out between the two sides. Looks like Turkey can be banned from the UEFA 2008 European Championships and WC 2010...
__________________
7 UCL titles - Coincidence ? I think not...
slicknick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2005, 17:49   #14

Acmir^

Registered User
 
Acmir^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Pandev, Van Basten, Kaka
Acmir^ is on a distinguished road
It' gone be hell in Istanbul we have to win this game and it' not going to be easy.
if we want to win the first place in the group
__________________
A.C. MILAN & F.K. VARDAR

Life ends when you stop Dreaming; Hope ends when you stop Believing; Love ends when you stop Caring; so Dream, Believe and Care. Life is really beautiful!
Acmir^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2005, 17:57   #15

ac_milan_foreva

Registered User
 
ac_milan_foreva's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: Chicago, USA, but born in Bulgaria
Fave Players: Sheva, Pirlo, Gattuso, Nesta, Maldini, Bojinov,
ac_milan_foreva is on a distinguished road
after what happened in turkey-switzerland im really worried about security.. as hopefully they will suffer another defeat (fener that is) they will be even more pissed. the swiss players were fearing for their lives and it was just horrible what they went through.. i really hope security is beefed up and our players and fans (if anyone dares to go) are safe.. I wonder how voggel is feeling tho. after going through this incident with switzerland now he has to go back to istanbul with milan
__________________

Last edited by ac_milan_foreva; 17-11-2005 at 18:09.
ac_milan_foreva is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.