AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-11-2005, 13:34   #1

Dil dil

Registered User
 
Dil dil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: U.S.A
Fave Players: all Ac milan players espacialy Maldini, inzaghi
Dil dil is on a distinguished road
champions league draw date

as we know that the first round of champoin league finishes on 6-7of Dec
so my head question is when it will be draw of second Round in champion
league

Thank you
__________________
Dildil= N1 fan of Ac milan
and always will be and for ever
Dil dil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2005, 12:45   #2

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
It will be on the Friday of that week
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 16:50   #3

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Just in case it hasn't been mentioned elsewhere it is actually on 16.12.2005 not this friday, since the World Cup draw is this friday

http://www.uefa.com/uefa/news/Kind=1...Id=306043.html
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 00:42   #4

Dil dil

Registered User
 
Dil dil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: U.S.A
Fave Players: all Ac milan players espacialy Maldini, inzaghi
Dil dil is on a distinguished road
Thank you so much for this info and answering my question
infact I knew in same way it can't be in this Friday Dec 9 since
on Dec 9 will be draw of world cup



Forza Milan
__________________
Dildil= N1 fan of Ac milan
and always will be and for ever
Dil dil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 15:03   #5

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
You know, I am so glad that Dil dil opened this thread, as I have a prediction to make:

We will get either Bayern or Chelsea as our opponents for the first fixture in the knock out round...my money is on us to face Bayern.

Wish I could honestly say I fear no team, but Barca is the team on form at the moment. Even with a "B" squad, they were able to defeat Udine (while some may point that this was the same Udine that we trounced...let me remind those that we used an "A" team in doing so).
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 21:49   #6

Abyss

Registered User
 
Abyss's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Istanbul
Fave Players: Lefter
Abyss is an unknown quantity at this point
So, your possible opponents are:

Bayern Munchen
Ajax
Werder Bremen
Benfica
Real Madrid
Chelsea
Rangers

I guess it will be Real Madrid

I hate them, so kick their ass
Abyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 10:29   #7

arpanmilan

Registered User
 
arpanmilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Los Angeles,USA
Fave Players: gattuso,maldini,stam,shevchenko,cafu,kaka
arpanmilan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyss
So, your possible opponents are:

Bayern Munchen
Ajax
Werder Bremen
Benfica
Real Madrid
Chelsea
Rangers

I guess it will be Real Madrid

I hate them, so kick their ass
even i hate real madrid(badrid) but i would want milan to defeat real/chelsea i the finals.
arpanmilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 11:22   #8

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
i woldnt be good to play chelsea , any other team will be crushed if we just lift our game by 20% on spring.
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2005, 19:01   #9

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
ok guys i just had a preminition.. Barca will get a chance for revenge against Chelsea while we get Benfica..

Actually come to think of it, the best team that we NEED is Bremen, because their defence is so OPEN and they always open up so much when they attack.. We can score alot of goals against them which will boost our confidence so much
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2005, 13:49   #10

Dil dil

Registered User
 
Dil dil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: U.S.A
Fave Players: all Ac milan players espacialy Maldini, inzaghi
Dil dil is on a distinguished road
I'll go for Ranger becuse we need energy for next round (q finel)
but I really don't want to face chelsea so I'll think we'll face
Ajax I have strong feeling that we"ll face Ajax so I want Milan to crush them
__________________
Dildil= N1 fan of Ac milan
and always will be and for ever
Dil dil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2005, 19:30   #11

MilanPerSempre

Registered User
 
MilanPerSempre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Shevchenko, Kaką
MilanPerSempre is on a distinguished road
I think we can beat every team in the Champions League. Of course I also know that Barcelona and Chelsea, and also Bayern are very great teams, but if we buy a defender in January and if the players find back their confidence, I think we can beat everyone. Also because Milan seems to be more concentrated when they play Champions League.

Anyway, I think our next opponent will be Benfica.
MilanPerSempre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2005, 01:29   #12

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
The DRAW IS 12 HOURS AWAY! CANT WAIT! My feeling has changed, now I feel we're getting chelsea :P
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2005, 03:38   #13

Rando

Registered User
 
Rando's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Rando is on a distinguished road
It Doesnt Matter Who We Face , Because We Will Win This Trophy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Guess Of The First Team That Will Be Our Victim Is Bayern Munich!
__________________

Rando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2005, 06:47   #14

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
and you got it right - it's Bayern M we will be playing.

Forza Milaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan !!!!!!!
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2005, 06:59   #15

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
fvckin foolish drawing system of uefa... how could that happen ?! ski against barca and gers vs villarreal??!!

Forza Magico Milan
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.