AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > General Football

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-12-2005, 15:03   #1
Delacs
Guest
 
Italian's football journalists (Sexy :))

I've found a beautiful zone with a B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L Italian's football journalists (women)..... Do you know they? I'm not italian and not english...there are a women journalists??????


This is the LINK :

http://donnecalcio.forumfree.net
  Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2005, 12:11   #2
Delacs
Guest
 
Ehm...this is the link....sorry....

DONNE CALCIO - CLICK HERE
  Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2005, 01:21   #3
Delacs
Guest
 
For Italians :

Ciao vieni a trovarci su DONNE CALCIO : Foto, Video, Schede, Informazioni e discussioni sulle pił sexy giornaliste, vallette, conduttrici del Calcio Italiano e un neonato speciale sulle bellezze del Calcio Femminile!


CLICCA QUI
  Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.