AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > General Football

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18-01-2006, 14:15   #1

GRE-NO-LI

BANNED!
 
GRE-NO-LI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
Top 10 favourite players

Let's choose our Top 10 favourite players of all times! I think that we must restrict our choice to players we have actually see performing, dont you agree? Well, that's my Top 10:


Van Basten

Zico

Platini

Savicevic

Baresi

Shevchenko

Francescoli

Careca

Maldini

Rijkaard


PS: I know Maradona should be heading the list, but I HATE the guy so much that I simply can't vote for him.
GRE-NO-LI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2006, 14:28   #2

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
I don't remember well, but I think there was a thread like this in the recent past...

anyways, here are mine:

1.- Maldini
2.- Baresi
3.- Romario
4.- Roberto Carlos
5.- Van Basten
6.- Gattuso
7.- Ronaldinho
8.- Kaka'
9.- Juninho Paulista
10.- Zidane
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2006, 14:51   #3

Stezagud

Registered User
 
Stezagud's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: England
Fave Players: Keano (ret), Rooney, Maldini
Stezagud is on a distinguished road
1) Maldini
2) Keane
3) Cantona
4) Zidane
5) Shevchenko
6) Rooney
7) Gattuso
8) Ronaldinho
9) Ronaldo (Real)
10) Robson
__________________
'Well, Clive, it's all about the two Ms - movement and positioning.' - Big Ron
Stezagud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2006, 15:31   #4

GRE-NO-LI

BANNED!
 
GRE-NO-LI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT
I don't remember well, but I think there was a thread like this in the recent past...
Well, I'm sorry so.
GRE-NO-LI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2006, 15:36   #5

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
Don't be... if true, it's so old I can't even remember

Plus, we have a lot of new members who have not list their favorites.
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2006, 15:42   #6

AS13

Registered User
 
AS13's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Rijeka, Croatia
Fave Players: Boban,Sheva,Kaka, Maldini, Baresi,van Basten
AS13 is on a distinguished road
1. Shevchenko
2. Van Basten
3. Maldini
4. Ginola
5. Shearer
6. Baresi
7. Boban
8. Batistuta
9. Cantona
10. Kaka'
__________________
CHE CONFUSIONE
SARA' PERCHE' TIFIAMO
E' UN EMOZIONE
CHE CRESCE PIANO PIANO
STRINGIMI FORTE E STAMMI PIU' VICINO
E CHI NON CANTA E' UN PORCO JUVENTINO
AS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2006, 15:48   #7

GRE-NO-LI

BANNED!
 
GRE-NO-LI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
Maldini the only featuring on every list so far

Van Basten on close second place!
GRE-NO-LI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2006, 16:05   #8

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
and I didn't list Sheva?????? sorry... put him up there for me...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2006, 16:12   #9

GRE-NO-LI

BANNED!
 
GRE-NO-LI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
So it's Sheva tied with Maldini so far. I love both of them, but for my money Van Basten rules overall!
GRE-NO-LI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2006, 17:24   #10

savage_mau

Registered User
 
savage_mau's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2005
Fave Players: Maldini,Nesta,Pirlo,Kaka,Inzaghi, & whole Milan!!
savage_mau is on a distinguished road
My Top 10 :

1.Paolo Maldini

2.Marco Van Basten

3.Diego Maradona

4.Franco Baresi

5.Shevchenko

6.Ronaldinho

7.Marcos Cafu

8.Frank Lampard

9.Dino Joff

10.Ricardo Kaka
savage_mau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2006, 18:01   #11

Acmir^

Registered User
 
Acmir^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Pandev, Van Basten, Kaka
Acmir^ is on a distinguished road
1. Maldini
2. Sheva
3. Seedorf
4. Van Basten
5. Zola
6. Baresi
7. Boban
8. Savicevic
9. Lampard
10. Ronaldinho
__________________
A.C. MILAN & F.K. VARDAR

Life ends when you stop Dreaming; Hope ends when you stop Believing; Love ends when you stop Caring; so Dream, Believe and Care. Life is really beautiful!
Acmir^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2006, 12:05   #12

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Romario
Juergen Klinsmann
Ryan Giggs
Rui Costa
Alessandro Costacurta
Paolo Maldini
Roy Keane
Gary Neville
Paul Scholes
Mario Jardel
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2006, 16:08   #13
GUVEN-1905
Guest
 
HELLO MY friends I'm galatasaray fan and my second favourite team is ac milan I love milan and fans of milan. all of galatasaray fans love milan because of İMPARATORE FATİH TERİM and one match fenerbahce:0-schevchenko:4....please write me for turkısh football..thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2006, 16:34   #14

savage_mau

Registered User
 
savage_mau's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2005
Fave Players: Maldini,Nesta,Pirlo,Kaka,Inzaghi, & whole Milan!!
savage_mau is on a distinguished road
i do like sanli tuncay and alex very much also
__________________


FoRzA MiLan !!! I LOVE U !!!
savage_mau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2006, 10:32   #15

Sash22

BANNED
 
Sash22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Sash22 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think RvN is very much underrated this days, I put him on the same level as Henry and Eto'o (Sheva above all ofcause)....
Some of his goals truly amazing, Sheva only better than him outside the box....
Sash22 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.