AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-01-2006, 13:14   #1
nahnuhi
Guest
 
milan vs juventus in 2003

I want milan vs juventus in 2003
  Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2006, 16:05   #2

mishie

Registered User
 
mishie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: england
Fave Players: nesta,maldini,boban
mishie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahnuhi
I want milan vs juventus in 2003
nice manners mate!!!!
__________________
forza Milan per sempre!
mishie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2006, 19:50   #3

Acmir^

Registered User
 
Acmir^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Pandev, Van Basten, Kaka
Acmir^ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahnuhi
I want milan vs juventus in 2003
You sound like you want to kick some ass
__________________
A.C. MILAN & F.K. VARDAR

Life ends when you stop Dreaming; Hope ends when you stop Believing; Love ends when you stop Caring; so Dream, Believe and Care. Life is really beautiful!
Acmir^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2006, 23:41   #4

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahnuhi
I want milan vs juventus in 2003
I am pretty sure that if you leave your mailing address, someone here will be honored to have the tape next-day delivered to your door.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.