AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-02-2006, 21:23   #1

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Milan - Empoli...28^ Giornata

Gazzetta Dello Sport gives following line up:

---Gilardino--------------Shevchenko

----------------Kaka----------------

---Jankulovski---Pirlo---Gattuso------

--Serginho--Costacurta--Nesta--Simic

----------------Kalac----------------

Although i think that Inzaghi will play instead of Gilardino...
what do you think, will we destroy Empoli at home? I think Milan must score 4, 5 goals...
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2006, 21:54   #2

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
I can't find where Gazzetta shows that line up... can you copy the link?

sounds good to me... maybe Vogel instead of Pirlo... or Kaladze instead of Billy...

when is Kala coming back?
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2006, 22:01   #3

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT
I can't find where Gazzetta shows that line up... can you copy the link?

sounds good to me... maybe Vogel instead of Pirlo... or Kaladze instead of Billy...

when is Kala coming back?
Here is the link: http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Squadre/Milan/
they give line ups in the usual place, you need to choose a team on the main page and click on the right side in campo...But its not 100% certain line up...they might change it later...but for now it stands like that.
I dont know when Kala is coming back, I think this match with Empoli he will miss, there is no strong nessesity for him to be there.
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2006, 22:10   #4

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Here is the direct link, SANT - http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/prob_f...giornata.shtml
On http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio there are two drop-down menus on the left - "Serie A" and "Serie B". between these two is the link to "Le Probabili Formazioni".

OK, back to Egoistka's post - tanti auguri on the first non-negative post since you have joined MM.

As for the formation, I would expect Gila to play vs Empoli as Inzaghi will most probably start vs Bayern. Shouldn't be a surprise to even see Sheva getting a rest and Gila and Pippo both playing in this one. Kakha will probably also get a rest and some extra time to prep mentally for the Bayern game, so Billy has a high chance of starting this game, IMO. Seedorf will probably get rested as he's our most influencial midfielder these days. Same goes for Kaka - I hope he gets a rest and Rui can play this game from the start. Vogel should probably get some rest for Bayern too, while I think Pirlo should play as he needs to find his rythm. Maybe Pirlo could get subbed sometime in the second half with Vogel so that none of them gets too tired for Wednesday. Still, I am not sure if Gattuso will be able to recover for this game from that knock he got vs Palermo.

Last edited by zlatanov; 27-02-2006 at 22:19.
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2006, 22:27   #5

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov
Here is the direct link, SANT - http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/prob_f...giornata.shtml
On http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio there are two drop-down menus on the left - "Serie A" and "Serie B". between these two is the link to "Le Probabili Formazioni".

OK, back to Egoistka's post - tanti auguri on the first non-negative post since you have joined MM.
Its not true...Its not the first "non-negative" post made by me...Word assosiation game!!!; Russian speaking people....lets unite in this thread!; Milan - Cagliari...26^ Giornata...and a lot more...If you still cant forget Gilardino thread...then poor you. Be more attantive maybe next time when you write smth, as you noticed I can be very aggressive if there is some UNFAIR judgement towards me

Back to the topic, I dont think Milan is in the condition to rest now...They need to train a lot and play, otherwise they will sleep in the match against Bayern...
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2006, 22:46   #6

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
Its not true...Its not the first "non-negative" post made by me...Word assosiation game!!!; Russian speaking people....lets unite in this thread!; Milan - Cagliari...26^ Giornata...and a lot more...If you still cant forget Gilardino thread...then poor you. Be more attantive maybe next time when you write smth, as you noticed I can be very aggressive if there is some UNFAIR judgement towards me
Cara mia, it has nothing to do with that Gilardino thread you so masterfully created ... the thing is that I have indeed been reeding your posts in many other threads I myself find interesting, and quite honestly and no offense intended, what strikes me the most about those posts of yours is the utter negativity and pesimism in many/most of them. And this is not because I hold a grudge against you or anything, it's just an honest and quite "unintentional", I might say, observation of mine. I mean, when someone has 19 negative posts out of 20 altogether, you don't need to "pay any special attention" in order to see that, right? It just pokes you in the eye and that's it
Now speaking of observation, if you were as attentive as you advised me to be, you would have realised by now that I am not a Russian-speaking guy, although my nick does imply that I am from Eastern Europe. Well, while I do happen to speak a little Russian - with "a little" being the keyword there - and understand quite a fair bit of that language, I am Bulgarian, hence the "-OV" ending of my nick. This being said, I have nothing against being friendly with "Russian-speaking people", as you put it, or any other

Last edited by zlatanov; 27-02-2006 at 23:19.
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2006, 22:54   #7

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov
Cara mia, it has nothing to do with that Gilardino thread you so masterfully created ... the thing is that I have indeed been reeding your posts in many other threads I myself find interesting, and quite honestly and no offense intended, what strikes me the most about those posts of yours is the utter negativity and pesimism in many/most of them. And this is not because I hold a grudge against you or anything, it's just an honest and quite "unintentional", I might say, observation of mine. I mean, when someone has 19 negative posts out of 20 altogether, you don't need to "pay any special attention" in order to see that, right? It just pokes you in the eye and that's it
Now speaking of observation, if you were as attentive as you advised me to be, you would have realised by now that I am not a Russian-speaking guy, although my nick does imply that I am from Eastern Europe. Well, while I do happen to speak a little Russian - with "a little" being the keyword there - and understand quite a fair bit of that language, I am Bulgarian, hence the "-OV" ending of my nick. This being said, I have nothing against being friendly with "Russian-speaking people", as you put it, or any other
I dont think that I have 19 negative posts out of 20...And i consider myself realist not pessimist, so if something is negative or bad I say that its negative or bad..maybe you are talking about that? If so, maybe then...
I am very attantive and know that you are not a russian speaker..."Russian speaking people....lets unite in this thread!" that was a name of a thread that I made...It was just an example, I didnt expect you to read threw and understand it...sorry, maybe it was a bad example...I ll make a thread, called "Lets resolve our difficulties and misunderstandings in here"..LOL..I think we need some space for this kind of conversations...LOL
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2006, 23:17   #8

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
I dont think that I have 19 negative posts out of 20...And i consider myself realist not pessimist
Where have I heard that one before? Hmm, right now I can think of two other people who love using that same line above - it's quite funny and curious that all pessimists consider/wanna pass themsleves for realists. OK, I guess the word "pessimist" isn't very popular and likable among people but how do you explain the fact that you are being a realist yet you see only the negative side of reality. What does it mean to have most of your posts be "negatively realistic", if you wish? Doesn't that make you a pessimist too? My point is that you can be a realist yet still be a pessimist, if all you see and care are the negative things about reality. And I say that because I honestly can't remember the last time you mentioned something positive - and I am sure I am not the only one here, who would claim this - does that imply there is nothing "good"/"positive" going on around us? For sure there is but you seem to not wanna see it but rather focus on the rest - see, being a pessimist doesn't mean you are not a realist, it just means you are missing part of the picture, and that's the nicer, the more pleasing part. And that's the part that's always there, even in the most messed up moments, yet, you almost never get concerned with it, never talk about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
Back to the topic, I dont think Milan is in the condition to rest now...They need to train a lot and play, otherwise they will sleep in the match against Bayern...
... or get the crap beaten out of them 'cause thier "fuel" would be over by the 60th min since they trained way too hard, while Bayern had the luxury of a month+ long winter break and are as fresh as green apples right now and can play two games one after the other at high tempo, if they have to.

Last edited by zlatanov; 27-02-2006 at 23:24.
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2006, 10:34   #9

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov
Where have I heard that one before? Hmm, right now I can think of two other people who love using that same line above - it's quite funny and curious that all pessimists consider/wanna pass themsleves for realists. OK, I guess the word "pessimist" isn't very popular and likable among people but how do you explain the fact that you are being a realist yet you see only the negative side of reality. What does it mean to have most of your posts be "negatively realistic", if you wish? Doesn't that make you a pessimist too? My point is that you can be a realist yet still be a pessimist, if all you see and care are the negative things about reality. And I say that because I honestly can't remember the last time you mentioned something positive - and I am sure I am not the only one here, who would claim this - does that imply there is nothing "good"/"positive" going on around us? For sure there is but you seem to not wanna see it but rather focus on the rest - see, being a pessimist doesn't mean you are not a realist, it just means you are missing part of the picture, and that's the nicer, the more pleasing part. And that's the part that's always there, even in the most messed up moments, yet, you almost never get concerned with it, never talk about it.

... or get the crap beaten out of them 'cause thier "fuel" would be over by the 60th min since they trained way too hard, while Bayern had the luxury of a month+ long winter break and are as fresh as green apples right now and can play two games one after the other at high tempo, if they have to.
I ll write something for you in "Lets resolve our difficulties and misunderstandings in here"...
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2006, 11:36   #10

savage_mau

Registered User
 
savage_mau's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2005
Fave Players: Maldini,Nesta,Pirlo,Kaka,Inzaghi, & whole Milan!!
savage_mau is on a distinguished road
Ok. Enought ........Lets back to Milan - Empoli game.

Empoli is a dangerous and i remember we it lose tothem few time.
__________________


FoRzA MiLan !!! I LOVE U !!!
savage_mau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2006, 11:56   #11

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Maybe this could be our lineup.... dida-simic-nesta-billy-serginho-vogel-gattuso(if he is not injured)-rui-jankulovski-sheva/pippo-gila. Im guessing Pippo will start against Bayern,so he and shevchenko can play 45min each. Sheva will probably start. Kaka badly needs some rest,do do pirlo and seedorf. Rui can play in the middle,with marek playing a bit wide.BUT - this way we will have simic-gattuso on the right and that is not good at all. lets see what will Carlo do for this one....
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2006, 17:32   #12

Acmir^

Registered User
 
Acmir^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Pandev, Van Basten, Kaka
Acmir^ is on a distinguished road
Gila should play this one and i agree that Sheva and Inzaghi should play one half each, also Kaka need rest so Rui should play instead, Jankulovsky instead of Seedorf and i think Pirlo must play this one to regain his form and in the second half he could be substituted with Vogel, the other players should be the same as Gazetta Dello Sport formation

This is a must win for us and i think we'll win this easily, Empoli are not on good form and they are receiving a lot of goals but we mustn't underestimate them ofcourse
__________________
A.C. MILAN & F.K. VARDAR

Life ends when you stop Dreaming; Hope ends when you stop Believing; Love ends when you stop Caring; so Dream, Believe and Care. Life is really beautiful!
Acmir^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2006, 17:34   #13

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
I think Kala will play, and I much rather have him in the backline than to have Grandpa Billy (even though he saved a sure goal vs Palermo)...his age dictates that he cannot keep optimal form for long periods..(though I may be wrong here).

I am always a proponent of Rui Costa getting more starts, and this is the perfect opportunity to give him a run out, and to rest Kaka.

Gila will start, I am almost sure, with Vogel, Pirlo and Marek...but the issue is who will partner Gila?

I say give the Brazilian a chance..I dont think he has gotten much match time since he has been here...maybe one appearance in the Coppa?

The game is on Gol TV for those with access...though I hate putting that info up, as the very often change their programming, seemingly only to spite me!

I look forward to a comfortable win, and some positive posts after the match.....or is that too much to ask for?
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2006, 17:59   #14

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan

I look forward to a comfortable win, and some positive posts after the match.....or is that too much to ask for?
If the match is good then dont worry, you ll see a lot of positive posts...
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2006, 18:07   #15

Milan_Mad

Registered User
 
Milan_Mad's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Cheshire, England
Fave Players: Kaka, Maldini, Buffon, Klose!!
Milan_Mad is on a distinguished road
I would most certainly expect Vogel in the starting line up as we expect him to start against Bayern, Seedorf needs a rest for sure as for the front line Inzaghi and Gilardino i think he will give the nod to and rest sheva maybe.
Milan_Mad is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.