AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-02-2006, 22:57   #1

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Lets resolve our difficulties and misunderstandings in here :)

I decided to make a special thread for resolving our difficulties and misunderstandings with each other, cause there are a lot of unrelevant conversations in another threads...
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2006, 23:03   #2

Miss S.

Registered User
 
Miss S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2005
Miss S. is on a distinguished road
Yes I'd like to thank Philly for that . . . a gooooooood joooooooooob
Miss S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2006, 23:07   #3

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss S.
Yes I'd like to thank Philly for that . . . a gooooooood joooooooooob
Sorry, I didnt really understand what you mean...
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2006, 09:39   #4

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss S.
Yes I'd like to thank Philly for that . . . a gooooooood joooooooooob
Staci... tell us why you decided to leave us and then are came back again
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2006, 11:07   #5

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
OK...pessimist and optimist talk...
Dear Zlatanov.....
Optimist is a person who always believes in good things to happen whatever the circumstances are, and if smth bad happens they get very dissapointed because they didnt see it coming...Right? Pessimists - people who believe in only bad things to happen whatever the circumstances are and when smth good happens they are happy, otherwise they say: I told you its gonna happen this way (they dont really get upset, cause they saw it coming)...Realists are people who can see good, neutral and negative results coming...so they kinda see all the possible ways that situation might take...Right? I am not a pessimist coz I dont see only negative ways of situations (almost in every I see some light), I am not an optimist coz I dont (naively) see only good possible outcomes, I know that life is cruel and dont want to have any unpleasant surprizes. So who am I then?!...I guess there is only one left - realist (sometimes people see realists as pessimists, or say that pessimiusts are the ones who call themselves realsists...well there is a reason why they say that: realist might say: "I am afraid we may loose this game...although we may win it as well, but its unlickly, cause of this and that". This is seen as pessimism, but its realism in fact, cause reasons are given, not only bad feeling that we will loose, which is pessimists character)...
WOW!!! I wrote a lot!... So are you an optimist then Zlatanov?
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2006, 11:49   #6

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Ok then, im offering peace to people like zlatanov and mk18 with who I have most of my "battles" in here...
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2006, 12:19   #7

ukrainian_CA

Registered User
 
ukrainian_CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
ukrainian_CA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
OK...pessimist and optimist talk...
.....
Optimist is a person who ... Pessimists - people who ...

"I am afraid we may loose this game...
1. A pessimist is just a well-informed optimist.
2. You are definetely not a loser, but you are not getting any looser (I will keep picking on you, Oksana, for this one)
ukrainian_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2006, 12:23   #8

Miss S.

Registered User
 
Miss S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2005
Miss S. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rae
Staci... tell us why you decided to leave us and then are came back again

Rae I'm not sure if your question falls under either heading of difficulties or misunderstandings. Nor sure what possible difference it could make. But I appreciate the question.

Also to clarify a "realist".... is actually a practical person who concerns himself with the facts as they are known to him rather than with things as they might be
Miss S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2006, 14:36   #9

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki
Ok then, im offering peace to people like zlatanov and mk18 with who I have most of my "battles" in here...
i have nothing against you, i just get annoyed by the fact that you love to complain, and ur never satisfied by anything, same goes to gre-no-li and preifess who i think needs to live in the neverland ranch where he can get as much youth as he can find!


PS: i think this thread belongs to the flamers paradise section
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2006, 14:44   #10

ukrainian_CA

Registered User
 
ukrainian_CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
ukrainian_CA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss S.
Also to clarify a "realist".... is actually a practical person who concerns himself with the facts as they are known to him rather than with things as they might be
Or, if you'd like it put more simply...
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.
ukrainian_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2006, 14:47   #11

ukrainian_CA

Registered User
 
ukrainian_CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
ukrainian_CA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk18
PS: i think this thread belongs to the flamers paradise section
Brilliant! (or "twas brillig!")

Your conclusion is perfect actually.
Any thread (almost anything) that has been started by
Egoistka should be (can be) placed in the flamers paradise section.
She (or he) simply does flame (most of the time)!
ukrainian_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2006, 17:20   #12

Christopher

Registered User
 
Christopher's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2005
Christopher has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss S.
Also to clarify a "realist".... is actually a practical person who concerns himself with the facts as they are known to him rather than with things as they might be


Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrainian_CA
Or, if you'd like it put more simply...
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.
Looking at the two explanations I would really say that Staci said it a million time's easier then what you just did . . . oh and by the way you used otherwise three times in the same sentence, which is really poor form by you, never ever repeat the same word three times in one sentence unless you are talking to MK18 that is the only way he can understand it.
Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2006, 17:24   #13

Christopher

Registered User
 
Christopher's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2005
Christopher has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
Sorry, I didnt really understand what you mean...
Its okay Ego, you need to understand that Staci and I love to kick each other in the shins and spit on each other when we fall down. However at the end of the day we share a deep connection . . along the same lines as the connection all of the kids who ride the small bus into school share with each other.
Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2006, 17:37   #14

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrainian_CA
1. A pessimist is just a well-informed optimist.
2. You are definetely not a loser, but you are not getting any looser (I will keep picking on you, Oksana, for this one)
Well...LOL...maybe, maybe...
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2006, 17:39   #15

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrainian_CA
Brilliant! (or "twas brillig!")

Your conclusion is perfect actually.
Any thread (almost anything) that has been started by
Egoistka should be (can be) placed in the flamers paradise section.
She (or he) simply does flame (most of the time)!
Oh...please...it is not true...
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.