AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

View Poll Results: Who will we face in the Quarter-finals?
Barcelona 5 29.41%
Juventus 3 17.65%
EURODERBY (or Ajax :P) 0 0%
Villareal 2 11.76%
Benfica 2 11.76%
Arsenal 2 11.76%
Lyon 3 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2006, 01:51   #1

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Who will Milan face in the Q-Finals?

Draw is this Friday!!! And this is the traditional poll that u always see after the 1/16 round and q-finals..

I smell a Barca-Milan, but all I hope for is to avoid Inter and Juve. We play them so often, i'd rather play Barca or Lyon. Lyon is a team that plays good football, but are certainly a team we can beat. Arsenal is the team I wish we play, an English team that is not the same strong side they were last year. They are very young, and barely beat a very weak Real Madrid side.

There are teams like Villareal and Benfica that may look easy on paper but i believe these r the games that we will find the hardest. I kind of hope to get these teams cuz they're not as strong as the others, but I also hope we dont get them because Milan only play well against the big teams. We often struggle to teams like these (Schalke, PSV, Liverpool etc). I just hope we have learnt our mistake.
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.