AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-03-2006, 14:50   #1

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Sneijder ‘ready’ for Milan

Ajax youngster Wesley Sneijder believes he has what it takes to become a major player in the European game with Milan.

The Italian giants have been strongly associated with the 21-year-old and he insists he’s ready to follow in the footsteps of numerous Dutchman to have signed for the Rossoneri.

“I’m honoured by the interest of Milan, they are an absolutely fantastic club,” commented the midfield sensation.

“I think I am prepared for such a big move even if I have to underline that the decision regarding a potential transfer is not made solely by me.

“Until there is something defined then there is really nothing more that I can say about it at all.”

Milan are looking to freshen up their midfield options, with Swiss international Johan Vogel assessing his future after failing to win a regular first team shirt.

The latter, who was a January transfer target for Manchester United, arrived on a free last summer from PSV Eindhoven.


channel4

-----------------------------------------------------

Good news, but I dont want Vogel to leave.
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2006, 15:08   #2

Milan_Mad

Registered User
 
Milan_Mad's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Cheshire, England
Fave Players: Kaka, Maldini, Buffon, Klose!!
Milan_Mad is on a distinguished road
Oh i hope Vogel stays with us next season, Onto Sneijder he's a great player and still only 21 years old if Rui Costa moves on in the summer it makes it likely that we will get a new AM to cover for Kaka. I would like to see Sneijder in a Milan jersey next season: it would be a great move for Milan and him.
Milan_Mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2006, 15:20   #3

MiLaNiSt

Registered User
 
MiLaNiSt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: New York City
Fave Players: Shevchenko-Pirlo-Kaka
MiLaNiSt is on a distinguished road
We need Sneijder for the place of Rui because he is a future player like Gila and Kaka!
__________________
FORZA MILAN
MiLaNiSt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2006, 15:35   #4

Ördöglány

Registered User
 
Ördöglány's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: Hungary
Ördöglány is on a distinguished road
Yeah, it's good to see that we are starting to build the future Milan: Gila in the attack, Kaká and Sneijder in the midfield....but we still need someone at the back, a young, talented defender. I hope we find it soon!
Ördöglány is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2006, 16:20   #5

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
we need replacement for Seedorf, becouse from now on, his game will only go down. you'll see it.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2006, 21:57   #6

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
Maybe Sheijder is just that. I know many regard him as an attacking midfielder but I think he can play anywhere in the midfield except on the wings. I think Seedorf has a lot left in him however. He has been a bright spot this year.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2006, 22:38   #7

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Seedorf will not be going down. I am also against buying Sneijder but rather getting players like Alex and Chivu. If we were to go for a midfielder, we better go for players like Aguero. I've seen Sneijder play, he's good technically, but really nothing so special about him. We also have Jankulovski, I mean, we all saw him play last year and he was absolutely fantastic.. I hope he will find his form sooner or later because the press will attack him soon for his performances.
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2006, 02:32   #8

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
I hope Vogel stays with us.

Snejder is an interesting player but not one of those you must buy right now. So many players got the spotlight in the past and now have faded out.. D'Alessandro, Van der Vaart, Diego.. all players that on MM were labelled as MUST buy

The human being is very volatile
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2006, 03:59   #9

Rando

Registered User
 
Rando's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Rando is on a distinguished road
d'alessandro and van der vaart play for small club! sneijder is very good player, but i havent seen him playing often enough to judge whether he is good enough for us or not.
__________________

Rando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2006, 06:21   #10

_MaJi_tz

Registered User
 
_MaJi_tz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2005
Location: Tuzla(Salt City), BiH
Fave Players: Gennarinho Gattuso
_MaJi_tz is on a distinguished road
sneijder is relly replecment for clarence!!
he plays in holland nacional team on his position
__________________



... 110 anni di storia, combatti per la gloria ...



Andriy Shevchenko - July 1, 1999 - May 26, 2006
_MaJi_tz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2006, 08:03   #11

iregk

Registered User
 
iregk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini
iregk is an unknown quantity at this point
I think Sneijder is a class player, potentially a very very good purchase if we can get him. I also agree that Seedorf has a lot left in him. His ability on the ball is just magical and the way he can loose players by moving his shoulders or hips! I think he would be very hard to replace.

If Rui goes then we do need someone else to cover Ricky and Sneijder isn't a bad option.
__________________
---------------------
Two colours, One love
iregk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2006, 08:36   #12

sheva-gila

Registered User
 
sheva-gila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
sheva-gila is on a distinguished road
yeah right I aslo think that sneijder is a great player with good technically big potentially he can play support attack with kaka, he can replace seedorf but i dont think seedorf will leave us, I m sure.

what about Van der Vaart very very great player he is doing so well at hamburg ???
__________________
AC MILAN



Last edited by sheva-gila; 28-03-2006 at 08:50.
sheva-gila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2006, 12:43   #13

Acmir^

Registered User
 
Acmir^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Pandev, Van Basten, Kaka
Acmir^ is on a distinguished road
if Rui leaves this summer we would need a replacement for him and Sneijder is a great option but he wouldn't get much playing time and that's not good for a young player, maybe we could loan him for a season or two to some italian team to adapt to the style of play.
and about Van der Vaart he's still a great player and he's doing great with Hamburg i would like too see him in Milan more than Sneijder but i don't think it will happen
__________________
A.C. MILAN & F.K. VARDAR

Life ends when you stop Dreaming; Hope ends when you stop Believing; Love ends when you stop Caring; so Dream, Believe and Care. Life is really beautiful!
Acmir^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2006, 13:52   #14

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
Van Der Vaart never faided. He is one of the main reasons why Hamburg is doing so good this season in Germany. VDV is a great player and I think he made a mistake by going to HSV. If he stayed in Holland for another year or two he could have gone to one of the giant clubs. He is very young however and I don't think he'll stay at Hamburg for much longer.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2006, 16:11   #15

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
But there is big question that surrounds Sneijder, and that is - can he phissicaly play in serie a against Emerson,Vieira,Dacourt...... He is not a strong player, he is young I know, but he needs to be built like Seedorf to playat highest level. Even Pirlo has problems becouse of that, and he is here for years. I would like a tougher CM.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.