AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-05-2006, 17:31   #1

lked

Registered User
 
lked's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Prishtina/Kosova
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini,Nesta,Kaka
lked is on a distinguished road
Drogba admires Ac Milan ..

Drogba wants out
Chelsea strike Didier Drogba wants a move aat from England as the media seems too have finaly got him . The brkitsh papers have given Drogba the babel of a cheat throughout much of his spell in England and he is eyeing up a move .
"Those things hurt my feelings," he said
"I want a place i can play freely without any drawbacks.
You should know what a player goes through with so much pressure . I ADMIRE MILAN but anywhere i go , the Champions Legue will be there waiting me "..
lked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2006, 20:21   #2

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Personally am not to keen on Drogba, I don't rate him too highly.

He has the physical strength and presence, but misses many chances, is technically nothing out of the ordinary and is quite arrogant.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2006, 20:56   #3

rt9

Registered User
 
rt9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
Drogba? No way!! Way over-rated, and way over-priced. This guy is not a football player, he's a battling ram. And there is no place for battling rams in the serie a (although there is plenty of room for divers --- so this might be drogba's ticket in). But seriously, the guy does work hard and contribute to the team, but he's quite simply not a good enough football player. I hope he never sets foot in milanello, in any way, shape, or form (unless he comes as a guest, of course)
rt9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2006, 03:13   #4

minhduc

Registered User
 
Join Date: 04 2006
minhduc is on a distinguished road
I don't know how it is possible but Drogba can be very usefull for us to change the way we attack or else to give us another attacking option: He is very very physical, good header, good box player, not bad team player and he is extremely good in long ball situation or overhead pass. Anybody doubts this can watch Chelsea-Bayer M in CL 2004-2005.

If he is available @ EURO 20M then I think it is good to sign but no way EURO 40M.
minhduc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2006, 05:38   #5

PYL

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
PYL is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by minhduc
I don't know how it is possible but Drogba can be very usefull for us to change the way we attack or else to give us another attacking option: He is very very physical, good header, good box player, not bad team player and he is extremely good in long ball situation or overhead pass. Anybody doubts this can watch Chelsea-Bayer M in CL 2004-2005.

If he is available @ EURO 20M then I think it is good to sign but no way EURO 40M.
DROGBA is good for LYON...
PYL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2006, 05:44   #6

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
i loved the old drogba, the marseille drogba, he was much more agile and much more lethal, the chelsea drogba seems out of sorts, im not sure if we can help him find his form, but if he can then i would welcome him, he probably wont since his chances are gonna be more or less limited here so no thanks, especially at 20M
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2006, 08:31   #7

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk18
i loved the old drogba, the marseille drogba, he was much more agile and much more lethal, the chelsea drogba seems out of sorts, im not sure if we can help him find his form, but if he can then i would welcome him, he probably wont since his chances are gonna be more or less limited here so no thanks, especially at 20M
I agree. I think sometimes Drogba is unfairly criticized because of Chelsea's style of play. I think it can be a bit containing. He was a tremendous player in France. He was even nominated for World Player of the Year the season before he went to Chelsea. So obviously he's very talented. I think he might do well with a change of scenery. I would certainly welcome him if the price were right.
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2006, 15:15   #8

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Dunno.......I am ambivalent...I cant say I would like him to come, but I also not dead set against it...

I would really rather Etoo..but it doesnt seem as if we will get him...especially since he wont be in a rush to leave Barca seeing as how Henry is staying at Arsenal.

I dont think Drogba is Milan quality overall..so I guess I can stop waffling and say that I would rather he not come to Milan...Toni is a better idea than Drogba...
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2006, 03:37   #9

Buju

Registered User
 
Buju's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2003
Location: London
Fave Players: Gullit, MVB, Rijkaard, Boban, Rino, Sheva, Kaka
Buju
In todays papers:

Andriy Shevchenko's £45m move could be jeopardised after Chelsea claimed AC Milan tapped up Didier Drogba. (Mirror)

For the love of God please no Drogba donkey.
Buju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2006, 05:38   #10

sheva_4ever

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
sheva_4ever is on a distinguished road
Drogba can dream....he is overrated player.
We will never look to him..he can dream of playing with us but he will never pla.
he is not gd player for us
sheva_4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2006, 06:10   #11

NestaIsKing

Registered User
 
NestaIsKing's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Ontario, Canada
Fave Players: Nesta,Totti,Sheva,Maldini,Gila,Buffon
NestaIsKing is on a distinguished road
Drogba is a nothing. Hope to God he doesn't come.
__________________
Faccio lo scrittore di mestiere

FORZA MILAN!
NestaIsKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2006, 07:28   #12

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick
I agree. I think sometimes Drogba is unfairly criticized because of Chelsea's style of play. I think it can be a bit containing. He was a tremendous player in France. He was even nominated for World Player of the Year the season before he went to Chelsea. So obviously he's very talented. I think he might do well with a change of scenery. I would certainly welcome him if the price were right.
i dont want him here... but i think he was amazing with marseille but id rather not see him here
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2006, 08:13   #13

sheva_4ever

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
sheva_4ever is on a distinguished road
drogba is lazy player....he aint come...his just overrating himself more with linking himself to greatest team in world ac milan
sheva_4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2006, 08:51   #14

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
I think the odds of Drogba coming to Milan, at least at this time, are somewhat remote. But on the other hand, I trust the judgement of Ancelotti and the other decision makers at Milan. I would not presume, as some of you seem to do, to know more about which players would be good for Milan than they do, so I will welcome whatever players they acquire with open arms.
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2006, 10:51   #15

Stezagud

Registered User
 
Stezagud's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: England
Fave Players: Keano (ret), Rooney, Maldini
Stezagud is on a distinguished road
This isnt a popular opinion here but i actually think Drogba is a pretty decent striker still. He may not seem all that impressive statistically but he has spent a lot of the season as a lone striker and done well in that role, and for the brief period towards the end where Mourinho played him as a pair with Crespo he was by far the better of the 2.

On his day when he combines his pace, power and skill he is near unstoppable a wrecking ball of a man in the mould of Adriano. He doesnt always show that for Chelsea but you have to remember that tactically his job is to wear down the opposition, harrassing them and tormenting them and making space for the support of Cole, Robben, Lampard, Crespo etc. Its often a thankless task but he still got a decent goal return and was in the top 2 or 3 in the league for assists.

I dont think he'll come here but i wouldnt be too dissapointed if he did.
__________________
'Well, Clive, it's all about the two Ms - movement and positioning.' - Big Ron
Stezagud is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.