AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Presentations

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-07-2006, 10:29   #1

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
And to Nadir!

Dont you think about disappearing Nadir! LOL! Welcome back old wise patre! I'm glad to see you. Again ct has made a reappearance and we're waitng for a few more to make their curtain call. Let me see.... still waiting on Goose, Bodat, Wenjie and a few others. Again dont forget Nadir... you're a lifer here too.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 14:55   #2

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
Goose pops in now and then, he was just here last week I think it was. Wenji I haven't seen or chatted with in ages!
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 15:34   #3

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
i'm still waiting for Argo ...
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 15:44   #4

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
I could've sworn I saw a post by Goose today
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.