AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Presentations

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2006, 14:14   #1

sfjuan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: San Franciso Bay Area
Fave Players: Nobby Stiles (I'm a defender)
sfjuan is on a distinguished road
Greetings from San Francisco

Hello. Long time Rossoneri here. I grew up in South San Francisco, a heavily Italian town in the 1960's. We had youth soccer teams and our coaches and fathers (same thing) were all AC fans. I still play on Tuesday and Thursdays in the City at lunch time. Watch the games when I can. I'd be interested in hearing from other bay area AC fans and learning where you watch the games.
Ciao
sfjuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 14:21   #2

almilan

Registered User
 
almilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
almilan is an unknown quantity at this point
welcome to MM
__________________
To the Brave and Faithful Nothing is Impossible
almilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 14:33   #3

sf_esq

Registered User
 
sf_esq's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: San Francisco, California
Fave Players: Maldini
sf_esq is on a distinguished road
Welcome to the board. I live in SF as well. I've been here about six years. I love it when I see someone with our shirt on here. It's happened a couple of times recently.
sf_esq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 14:38   #4

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
welcome sfjuan, hope you enjoy your stay here
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 15:01   #5

zZ[-_-]Zz

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 07 2006
zZ[-_-]Zz is on a distinguished road
welcome here... =)
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 15:27   #6

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Welcome to MM
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 16:34   #7

sfjuan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: San Franciso Bay Area
Fave Players: Nobby Stiles (I'm a defender)
sfjuan is on a distinguished road
Good to see another local

Quote:
Originally Posted by sf_esq
Welcome to the board. I live in SF as well. I've been here about six years. I love it when I see someone with our shirt on here. It's happened a couple of times recently.
Thanks. Do you know of a pub that shows the games? I've had no luck. Also-esq? Does that mean you're an attorney? Do you still play? I play on Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Embarcadero at Noon. Its a pretty low key key game, 30's-40's crowd.

See ya
sfjuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 20:49   #8

mariani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Singapore
Fave Players: Andrea Pirlo & Sheva
mariani has disabled reputation
Welcome aboard, sfjuan.....
mariani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 08:56   #9

Acmir^

Registered User
 
Acmir^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Pandev, Van Basten, Kaka
Acmir^ is on a distinguished road
Welcome sfjuan
__________________
A.C. MILAN & F.K. VARDAR

Life ends when you stop Dreaming; Hope ends when you stop Believing; Love ends when you stop Caring; so Dream, Believe and Care. Life is really beautiful!
Acmir^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 12:01   #10

sf_esq

Registered User
 
sf_esq's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: San Francisco, California
Fave Players: Maldini
sf_esq is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfjuan
Thanks. Do you know of a pub that shows the games? I've had no luck. Also-esq? Does that mean you're an attorney? Do you still play? I play on Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Embarcadero at Noon. Its a pretty low key key game, 30's-40's crowd.

See ya
There are a few pubs that show games, but mostly EPL games or UEFA games, I think. Steps of Rome in North Beach shows Serie A and sometimes UEFA games. Someone was just telling me about a place that plays Italian matches. If I think of it, I'll let you know. I usually watch Serie A at home on Gol TV. Yes, I'm an attorney. Do you work by the Embarcadero?
sf_esq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 05:27   #11

MIRZA

Moderator
 
MIRZA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Srebrenik (BiH)
Fave Players: Pirlo,Sheva,Topic, Kaladze, Papac, Salihovic
MIRZA is on a distinguished road
Welcome to MM
__________________
Digni se iz pepela, kao sto put do sada, sad s mirisom ljiljana, ljubavi moja....
MIRZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 14:34   #12

lilhippy

Registered User
 
lilhippy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: kuwait
Fave Players: kaka, gilardino, dida, cafu, gattuso.=)
lilhippy is on a distinguished road
welcumm.. have fun
lilhippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 19:31   #13

ukrainian_CA

Registered User
 
ukrainian_CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
ukrainian_CA is on a distinguished road
I live 50 miles south of the city of SF, in the Si valley.
We play in Fremont at lunch times and in Santa Clara (offthewallsoccer.net).
Welcome to MM, dude!
ukrainian_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 15:59   #14

sfjuan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: San Franciso Bay Area
Fave Players: Nobby Stiles (I'm a defender)
sfjuan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrainian_CA
I live 50 miles south of the city of SF, in the Si valley.
We play in Fremont at lunch times and in Santa Clara (offthewallsoccer.net).
Welcome to MM, dude!

Thanks. I work for the State Bar which is a couple of blocks from the Embarcadero. Playing tomorrow if my knees can handle it. Later
sfjuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 16:01   #15

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
welcometo MM>
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.