AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2006, 10:50   #1

_MaJi_tz

Registered User
 
_MaJi_tz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2005
Location: Tuzla(Salt City), BiH
Fave Players: Gennarinho Gattuso
_MaJi_tz is on a distinguished road
milan-desktop

hello
I need help
pls if anyone know where and who I can download milan desktop......
you know what i mean
i want milan icos on my pc atc......
__________________



... 110 anni di storia, combatti per la gloria ...



Andriy Shevchenko - July 1, 1999 - May 26, 2006
_MaJi_tz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 13:27   #2

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
I could only find this one on this website listing one desktop theme (quite old though). Maybe one of the many Milan fansites will have some?
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 17:35   #3

_MaJi_tz

Registered User
 
_MaJi_tz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2005
Location: Tuzla(Salt City), BiH
Fave Players: Gennarinho Gattuso
_MaJi_tz is on a distinguished road
oki tnx mate
anyone alse
__________________



... 110 anni di storia, combatti per la gloria ...



Andriy Shevchenko - July 1, 1999 - May 26, 2006
_MaJi_tz is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.