![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: U.S.A
Fave Players: all Ac milan players espacialy Maldini, inzaghi
![]() |
Inzaghi
Today Augest 9th is Inzaghi birthday so I want to tell him
happy birthday dear Inzaghi and many many good reurns . I wish youtoday to score vc red star so it will be the best gift in your birthday hope you the perfect health . I wish all best in life for you. Wish you to score and score your wonderful and Important goal for Milan and Azzurri. I have great love& respect toward you. By the way for inzaghi birthday I'll invite my parent to good restarant
__________________
Dildil= N1 fan of Ac milan and always will be and for ever |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: On Planet Earth.
![]() |
WORD!
Auguri Inzaghi. Here's hoping you'll get the best present ever - goals and a win. May you have a good birthday today. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Srebrenik (BiH)
Fave Players: Pirlo,Sheva,Topic, Kaladze, Papac, Salihovic
![]() |
Happy birthday Pippo!!!
It's not OK, he gave the present to us, not we to him... Congrats on goal Pippo, you are the best!!!!
__________________
Digni se iz pepela, kao sto put do sada, sad s mirisom ljiljana, ljubavi moja.... |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2005
Fave Players: Maldini,Nesta,Pirlo,Kaka,Inzaghi, & whole Milan!!
![]() |
Happy Birthday Pippo and thanks for your goal
__________________
FoRzA MiLan !!! I LOVE U !!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Hanoi
Fave Players: Kaka',Gila,Pirlo,Rino,Nesta(and the rest of Milan)
![]() |
I love Inzaghi , he scored for Milan , he helped Rossoneri won over CrvenZvezda . I love you , happy birthday and thanks a lot
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2003
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
Fave Players: Maldini&Baresi
![]() |
Forza Pippo ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
Pippo was a hero on his b'day, wonderful b'day for him
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2006
![]() |
Inzaghi is on a roll! Did wonderful on the World Cup & scores for Milan on their first not-meant-to-be-"gift"-from-UEFA Champions League game! Super Pippo!!!
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Prishtina/Kosova
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini,Nesta,Kaka
![]() |
Happy birthday Pippo ! you was great last night .. hope you will countinue this way
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: bucharest , romania
Fave Players: gullit , van basten , pipo inzaghi
![]() |
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
![]() |
Pippo is the best footballer!! :P
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
he scored SIX last night for the Azzuri in a practise game!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
![]() |
I was so cheesed off when we signed him, how stupid I was
I like to make my self feel better though by telling my self that he has become a better player at Milan ![]()
__________________
Its SPEEDORF actually |
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: Bandung-Indonesia
Fave Players: Filippo Inzaghi
![]() |
Happy Birthday Pippo........
I pray for you....Being a Top Score is Serie A and CL Yuuu... |
|
|
|