![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
![]() |
Milan After Rafael Sobis
Milan are currently searching for a striker who can replace Andriy Shevchenko upfront, with Ronaldo, Drogba and Iaquinta being the likely favourites.
However, in the meantime another player has entered the Rossoneri's shortlist and that is Rafael Sobis. The 21-year-old is currently playing for International di Porto Alegre after a year with Corinthians. goal.com source Last edited by Graeme C; 16-08-2006 at 03:24. |
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
![]() |
i read he is 172 cm height player. not fit with milan's criteria for a striker, i think.
what do you say mate ?
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you.. In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you.. In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name.. Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away... But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face... |
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
![]() |
im not sure, think this is just another one on the rumour mill? i have got to admit i havent heard much about sobis?
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
![]() |
I have seen him play.Sobis is good, he is quality player, but is a good solution in the long run, but this year I dont see him performing in the highest level.
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
![]() |
I think they our managment don´t know what to do right know...
|
|
|
|
|
#6 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2001
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
-Forza Milan- |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 05 2006
Fave Players: Fabregas..
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
I've seen him play few times and I donmt want him as our solution for selling Sheva. Better buy some great AM and change to 4-5-1 if we cant get a forward.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
I wouldn't mind if we got Sobis & Marcelo, adding some good quality youngsters to the side would be good to see.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
#10 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: Pirlo, Vicente, Joaquin, Ronaldinho, Beckham, Pato
![]() |
Quote:
. I won't be bothered to have this youngster . |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: São Paulo
Fave Players: AC Milan
![]() |
In terms of football, he is the closest thing to Sheva I've ever seen. The way how he plays, he thinks etc.
Some time ago I thought he was overrated, but now I evaluate his reputation here in Brazil as a fair one. He is fast, possesses high football IQ, can assist, know how to score - specially in big games! - etc. For a sum about 10 mill any team can hire him and he's just starting his career. |
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2001
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta and Kaka. NO MORE Sheva!!
![]() |
It is officially put in channel4.com :
quote: Sobis next on Milan list Wednesday 16 August, 2006 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Milan are still searching for a striker and have picked out Rafael Augusto Sobis of Internacional Porto Alegre as a possible target. The Rossoneri have yet to replace Andriy Shevchenko upfront, after his departure to Chelsea, with Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Didier Drogba and Vincenzo Iaquinta on the Via Turati club’s shortlist. Sobis’ name has now been added to that piece of paper after negotiations to bring Ronaldo back to Italy from Real Madrid came to an abrupt halt. The 21-year-old moved to Porto Alegre after one year with Corinthians and has won seven caps with the Under-21 Brazilian national side. Sobis impressed with his performance in the first leg of the Copa Libertadores Final last Wednesday, when he netted two second half goals allowing Internacional to defeat Sao Paulo 2-1. Sobis is not a totally new name for Italian football fans after he was paired with an Inter transfer in November 2005. Massimo Moratti’s club expressed an interest in the player, whom they were apparently willing to offer £7m for, but no compromise could be reached with his Brazilian club. If we can get this guy then we "beat" Inter this time.... Come on Berlusconi...open your wallet now and forget Fat Ronnie ![]()
__________________
FORZA MILAN !! ROSSONERI RULES !! |
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
![]() |
will we really field a front trio of kaka-gila-sobis though?
I really think given the age of our two other automatic starters we need someone established, aswell as fairly young. torres and tevez aren't much older, but you could be almost sure you could stick them in the first team and get results. this sobis would have to be something special and personally I'm not sure he is. we need a first choice player, not an exciting prospect.
__________________
I've had Delia Smith. |
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 05 2006
Fave Players: Fabregas..
![]() |
is it worth the risk tho?
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
![]() |
i think milan should sign this guy time is running out ... time is money ...
Ronaldo thinks hes a hero - but hes a zero Iaqunita - Just not milans class ... So its gotta be this guy at 21 he's really young and could make a impact ... plus that Video Suprememilan posted that is one class goal imagine him doing that in Serie A
__________________
Abbiati Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini Flamini Pirlo Boateng Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho
|
|
|