AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-08-2006, 10:20   #1

Eran-s

Registered User
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Eran-s is on a distinguished road
[ Watch LIVE ] Red Star Belgrad - AC Milan

More games: http://live-sports.atspace.com
Mirror: http://watchsports.phpnet.us
Sponser: http://www.worldcuptalk.net

20:00UK - [ Champions League ] Red Star Belgrad vs AC Milan
http://live-sports.atspace.com/s5/Ch...-AC_Milan.html
http://live-sports.atspace.com/s5/Ch...C_Milan-2.html
Eran-s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2006, 14:54   #2

Rapini

Registered User
 
Rapini's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario.
Fave Players: Gattuso.
Rapini is on a distinguished road
I don't really get it. I've installed everything I need to install and I click watch the game here and it opens the page with some writing on its thats all.
Rapini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2006, 14:58   #3

Rapini

Registered User
 
Rapini's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario.
Fave Players: Gattuso.
Rapini is on a distinguished road
K, I used Internet Explorer instead of Firefox and its working but my computer shuts down when I watch videos so I'm screwed anyways.
Rapini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2006, 14:58   #4

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
Have you tried this?
Download PP Stream here, then click here. Hope it works
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2006, 15:07   #5

Rapini

Registered User
 
Rapini's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario.
Fave Players: Gattuso.
Rapini is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vadim
Have you tried this?
Download PP Stream here, then click here. Hope it works
Now it says Cannot Display Page.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU_!
Rapini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2006, 15:08   #6

Rapini

Registered User
 
Rapini's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario.
Fave Players: Gattuso.
Rapini is on a distinguished road
My third plan....FOILED!!!!

I told my cousin the game starts at 3 no no its 4 no its 3 andrew soccernet said so

soccernet are a bunch of jerkoffs he says....dling this **** is ****ing up my computer cause i have a virus or some **** its restarting my computer I had the realplayer all ready but was too late.
Rapini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2006, 15:55   #7

kphatsimo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Botswana Gaborone Southren Africa
Fave Players: Pirlo, Hleb & Nesta
kphatsimo is on a distinguished road
whats the score!
kphatsimo is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.