![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Thursday 31st August
Alright, I didnt know where to post this thread but I think its needed.
Every thing at the moment is pointing to 31 Aug. All the transfers that Milan are willing to make will be at 31st. I also remember Braida telling us fans that he will give us a surprise, and it can also be in the last minute of the 31st of August (this was when he sold Sheva). Rumours all over the net are saying Milan are going to sign one of Adriano,Robinho,Ronaldo,Oliveira,Tevez on Thursday, along with Oddo and Buffon. 48 hours left till the deadline. Tomorrow is gonna be our DOOMS DAY. Only after tomorrow we can judge our management for all the mistakes they have done all summer. Let's see if they can make up for all them missed targets. Ofcourse everyone will be Milan fans whether we sign anyone or not, but it is really important to satisfy the fans with a nice important signing to replace our one and only Sheva. The fans need a big-name morale-boosting signing, that will also IMO be proportional to the season tickets sales. FORZA MILAN, LETS HOPE GALLIANI,BRAIDA AND SILVIO GIVE US A GOOD GIFT! ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2005
Location: Tuzla(Salt City), BiH
Fave Players: Gennarinho Gattuso
![]() |
I think that we can bring some good players on thursday tooo
__________________
... 110 anni di storia, combatti per la gloria ... Andriy Shevchenko - July 1, 1999 - May 26, 2006 |
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: New York, New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Nesta, & Kaka
![]() |
We can do it
![]() |
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Van Basten, Savicevic, Boban, Gattuso, Maldini
![]() |
I have almost lost the faith, Calciopoli, appeals, CL qualification, not being able to buy anyone before being qualified, now still not being able to buy anyone, I can't stand it any longer. It has gone on for too long, need oxygen, badly.
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
![]() |
Many, many transfers are completed in the last two days (even the last day). So keep the faith, my friends. And always look on the bright side of life....
words and music by Eric Idle Some things in life are bad They can really make you mad Other things just make you swear and curse. When you're chewing on life's gristle Don't grumble, give a whistle And this'll help things turn out for the best... And...always look on the bright side of life... Always look on the light side of life... If life seems jolly rotten There's something you've forgotten And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing. When you're feeling in the dumps Don't be silly chumps Just purse your lips and whistle - that's the thing. And...always look on the bright side of life... Always look on the light side of life... For life is quite absurd And death's the final word You must always face the curtain with a bow. Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow. So always look on the bright side of death Just before you draw your terminal breath Life's a piece of s#@& When you look at it Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true. You'll see it's all a show Keep 'em laughing as you go Just remember that the last laugh is on you. And always look on the bright side of life... Always look on the right side of life... (Come on guys, cheer up!) Always look on the bright side of life... Always look on the bright side of life... (Worse things happen at sea, you know.) Always look on the bright side of life... (I mean - what have you got to lose?) (You know, you come from nothing - you're going back to nothing. What have you lost? Nothing!) Always look on the right side of life... ![]()
__________________
Forza Milan!
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
![]() |
Two days is more than enough for buying players. they can do it, but weather it can be a surprise thats I`m afraid impossible. We were so active in the Forum this summer that I think we covered just about every player in the market( some of them not even available for buying but we coverd them too),and I think our managament was linked with a lot of players lately.
Lets recap what we did this summer Teves: latest report say that his agent is in Italy this days trying to arrange his client a transfer , intersting. Torres: The both managaments have really good relationships, possible transfer( considering that they owe us a considerable amount of money.) R. Oliveira:Just one phone call can make this transfer official.Most likely will happen. Adriano:His next door, if we want him, two days is more than enough to sign him. I dont see this happening,morati is scared that history can repeat, like Pirlo and Sedorf. Ronaldo: Negotiations are made, the fee and Kaka was the problem, Its obvious that Ronaldo wants to join us.So it can happen if we only increase our offer. Drogba: He was in Milan,talked to galiani,what more to say. Only Mourinho can be the problem here. Robinho: His not in capellos plans, i`m sure clubs talked about this player too while talking about Ronaldo. So 25 mil can be enough for Robinho to join us. Oddo: I think its matters of hours when he join us. Buffon:hardly possible, he look like loyal person. Anyway we have Dida(the second best goalie in the world) I think one of these will be our "surprise" signing. The best but possible scenario would be Oddo+ R.Oliveira and u can chose the other striker ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: USA
![]() |
I feel bad for Milan mgmt. Can't blame them for not trying. I don't know who they exactly made serious offers to, or if was just the media - but we've been linked to just about every forward who has a 1% shot of transferring. It some ways, it's been like a sad joke along with the punishment.
But all is well that ends well, and there are a few more days left to make some good signings. Let's see. |
|
|
|
|
#8 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2006
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 | ||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
![]() Oh, and by the way, Milan's season ticket sales are up this year, despite losing Shevchenko. Quote:
__________________
Forza Milan!
Last edited by Rick; 29-08-2006 at 18:29. |
||
|
|
|
|
#10 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: USA
![]() |
Quote:
2 key points to remember: 1) There is still a couple of days left. Yes, I would have preferred to have Tevez and Mascerano here already but I can wait and dream. :-) 2) Milan still has a good team NOW. I don't think Inter is going to come out and blow us away 5-0 or that we'll get destroyed in Europe in the group stages. Sure, Milan needs to improve it's squad and depth in specific areas and it will happen eventually, if not in the next 2 days. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
But a lot can still happen in two days. ![]()
__________________
Forza Milan!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 1999
Location: Zagreb, HR
Fave Players: Shevchenko, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Kaka...
![]() |
Slifersd, what a pesimistic post that was. I was following what was going on on this forum for some time and just couldn't believe how the nature of posters changed since I was logged last time.
What's going on? How come that so many Milan fans suddenly became so arrogant and distrustful? I guess that 'Calciopoli' scandal affected some of us more than we thought. Our management made many decisions, most of them were good, some weren't. Actually, many fans of other clubs were jealous of our board seeing their great moves in the past. You say we missed opportunity to sign some players. Well, have you ever considered that some of them maybe didn't want to come?? Did you forget we could've finished in Serie B, that our reputation was staggered at some point? Maybe Kaka considered leaving us if Milan cheated, can you blame him? I can't.. However, I'm not a member of our management so I ain't sure what are they up to, but I believe in them. I think they gave us a reason so far.Tevez, Torres, Oliveira, Ronaldinho etc. whoever signs, Milan will still be the club that everybody respect and fear of or correctly said, THE BEST club in the world. Forza MILAN ! Last edited by oskarius; 29-08-2006 at 19:04. |
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Florida, US
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Boban
![]() |
Rick - a little MP absurdity is apt at this point
![]() I can't believe that people point their fingers so quickly at management, assuming nothing has been done, or will be done - let alone completely under estimating the onus that the scandal has laid on us and affected our transfer season. What we hear in the media is probably only a tenth true, and what we do hear is probably only a tenth of whats really going on. There are plenty of players I'd love to see here at Milan but I won't bemoan the fact that they're not here and management isn't taking my personal requests. I have complete optimism in the coming season, regardless of who comes or goes in the next few days.
__________________
Imagine a life, lived here without you |
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: Pirlo , Kaka
![]() |
I hope that our managers preparing to us a big surprise
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
![]() |
What can that be? Buffon, Ronaldinho, Drogba, Adriano, Oddo, Gallas, Olivera, Tevez, Torres, Chivu or the kind of Vieri, Favalli?
I think there is a possibility that 1/ Brocchi is prepared to play right back, so we do not need Oddo 2/ Simic will play more Central right cum right back, plus Bonera so we do not need any defender 3/ Dida extend the contract for another year so we do not need any GK 4/ Berlusconi agrees with 4-5-1 so we do not need any striker It looks pretty good and we are done with the transfer. |
|
|