AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2006, 16:57   #1

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
Select (possible) International Match Streams

From 'Live Football' thread of www.football4less.com/forums.
http://www.p2ptvstreams.com/ provides the links and status of streaming channels.

France - Italy

Guangdong/ PPSTREAM,TVANTS & SOPCAST

Shanghai sports/ TVANTS,PCAST

Nu sports/ TVANTS

Super Soccer/ TVAnts

Rai Uno/ StreamerOne

TF 1/ PPLive

SuperSoccer / TVAnts


Macedonia - England

Guangdong/TVANTS,PPSTREAM & SOPCAST (delayed)

Dragon TV/ PPStream, Sopcast


Russia - Croatia

Guangdong/ PPStream, TVAnts, Sopcast, PPLive

Shanghai Sports/ PPStream, TVAnts, Sopcast, PPLive, TVKOO


N. Ireland - Spain

CCTV Soccer/ TVAnts, PPLive

Finland - Portugal

CCTV Soccer/ TVAnts, PPLive

San Marino - Germany

FOX Sports World/ MaxTV

Turkey - Malta

Setanta Sports 1/ MaxTV

Norway - Moldova

TV2 Norge/ TVNOO

Mods can delete if not useful/necessary.
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 23:17   #2

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
RAI Intl. have all Italy games for those in Canada/USA.
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 12:04   #3

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8
RAI Intl. have all Italy games for those in Canada/USA.
Even TLN is showing it today
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 13:38   #4

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Stuck in office, plus its raining cats and dogs, so I will be safer watching it in office.

Thanks for the links, as per usual NAMMY!!!!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 13:41   #5

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
One question though...does the second link get me to the actual stream?
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 15:25   #6

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
Sorry this is very late, probably too late (and you'll have found it), but with the second link, select channel list, choose a channel and you'll have list of streams.
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 16:23   #7

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Certainly did, but thanks anyway NAMMY...better late than never.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.