![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
![]() |
Maldini @ 360 degrees
Here's an interview of Milan captain Paolo Maldini 1 day before the serie A kick off. Maldini is at his 22nd season with AC Milan.
Shevchenko good-bye. 'It's been said that he managed it badly. Love stories can end, all it takes is to be clear to stop what happened happening. No one could call him a tratior. We'll always be grateful to Sheva for what he has given us.' FIFA and UEFA. When a player or former player speaks, it has weight. Officials and candidates have different motives and must make them clear. Platini is French so he has to look after France but it's not just France. Blatter are not the owners of football. After a horrible summer for Milan, we were then told off by UEFA, 'behave yourself'. It is also scandelous that Blatter didn't go to hand the World Cup to Italy' Summer 2006. It was a bitter summer. There were doubts about football in general and Milan in particular. As captain, I felt robbed of the last two years. We were penalised 30 points or more, then forced to play in the Champions League preliminary round. It's right that those who are guilty are punished but it should have involved more the individuals and more clubs so it would have been easier to justify certain verdicts. Fitness condition. Professor Martens is one of the surgeons at the vanguard, he's the best for knee problems. Not only was he able to reconstruct the cartilage but after the operation I didn't have the pain and swelling I had last year. I feel good and can't wait to play. Missing Juve. I would say, 'good luck to them'. They are our most hated rivals but Juve have done incredible things and as a player I prefer to face a team like that. It's right that they have to pay but I hope they get back in Serie A soon. From Panorama magazine: 'I desliked the way FIFA threated at Berlin where Blatter didn't want to hand us the trophy and our federation didn't reacted. I've never seen something like this in my whole life and whenever he wants he just speaks badly about our football. Things like these make me believe why we haven't won in the past even when we deserved. This is politics, we are not present in the board where decisions are taken. The FIGC has to behave as a world champiosn association and have to speak up.' About former Milan boss Fabio Capello that recently was accused by Del Piero of dividing the dressing room Maldini said 'In the past we had arguments, it's not a secret and debates where quite hot' Asked his favourite team in Spain if it's Capello's Real or Barcelona Maldini said 'Better Barcelona'
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
Last edited by Franco6; 09-09-2006 at 10:37. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
![]() |
Could you possibly post the URL for this please?
__________________
...not your normal paranormal.... |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
![]() |
http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=29134
& http://www.tifonet.it/notizie/artico...ce=19349&sn=tn (in Italian)
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
|
|
|
|