AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-09-2006, 14:18   #1

ukrainian_CA

Registered User
 
ukrainian_CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
ukrainian_CA is on a distinguished road
Happy 30th birthday Mr. Puzik (whipped)!!!

It is the round number.
Whatever, you are getting slower and older.
ukrainian_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2006, 15:24   #2

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
and spending UCL games on the bench... I think Kristen requested that to Mourinho...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2006, 19:29   #3

ukrainian_CA

Registered User
 
ukrainian_CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
ukrainian_CA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT
and spending UCL games on the bench... I think Kristen requested that to Mourinho...
I just like the combination of words "Puzik whipped". Thats all.
I do not think Mr. Pzik spent too much time on the bench during CL, may be 10-15 per game.
Gila needs to sit out some UCL games or come on subs for 15 mins when the score if 3-0 or 2-0.
ukrainian_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2006, 19:59   #4

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
his birthday eh?
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2006, 08:36   #5

midori

Registered User
 
midori's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Florida, US
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Boban
midori is on a distinguished road
Happy b-day Sheva Have no problem saying I miss ya since you went to the dark side and I bet anything you now miss us.
__________________
Imagine a life, lived here without you
midori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2006, 10:37   #6

rahul.acm

Registered User
 
rahul.acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
rahul.acm is on a distinguished road
Happy birthday dear Sheva,

There aren't good times now but one never relizes their values until you go through bad ones. Never regret what you did in life!
__________________
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.
rahul.acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2006, 19:39   #7

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
What do you think guys ill happen if the destiny wants Milan to play with Chelsky, What will be the reaction of the fans??

Anyway happy birthday, I wish u all the best in your live. but not in you career as its not in our interes to do so.
I dont find appropriate giving him names, hate him as much as u want, but he did great things for us, you can not erase that,as u can not forget that there was a time we worshiped this guy.. what he did wanst fair at all, we all know that, but if you send greeting for his birthday send it from the heart, if you dont want than dont bother at all.
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati

Last edited by kastriot; 01-10-2006 at 04:21.
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2006, 20:01   #8

Inferno

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Inferno has disabled reputation
Well, I will wish a Happy 30 birthday to a football player who gave me an infinite joys and a great success to my beloved Milan, through a period of seven years, and I believe that whatever birthday he had there, it would have been simply a better one for him(and Us) at Milan. For sure!@
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2006, 21:23   #9

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastriot
What do you think gays ill happen if the destiny wants Milan to paly with Chelsky, Waht will be the reaction of the fans??

Anyway happy birthday, I wish u all the best in your live. but not in you career as its not in our interes to do so.
I dont find appropriate giving him names, hate him as much as u want, but he did great things for us, you can not erase that,as u can not forget that there was a time we worshiped this guy.. what he did wanst fair at all, we all know that, but if you send greeting for his birthday send it from the heart, if you dont want than dont bother at all.
your typing needs to be improved, especially the first paragraph, too much confusion.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 04:24   #10

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong
your typing needs to be improved, especially the first paragraph, too much confusion.
Sorry Xudong, it wasnt intentionally, for what is worth I changed it.As u can see it was written at 2.30 in the morning.
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 07:43   #11

midori

Registered User
 
midori's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Florida, US
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Boban
midori is on a distinguished road
kastriot check your pms
__________________
Imagine a life, lived here without you
midori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 08:58   #12

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastriot
Anyway happy birthday, I wish u all the best in your live. but not in you career as its not in our interes to do so.
You sound like the Godfather in this quote Almost straight from the scene where he is talking to Solozzo.
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 14:39   #13

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Sheva gets Rossoneri visit
Sunday 1 October, 2006

Andriy Shevchenko’s crisis at Chelsea has raised reports he’s considering a return to Milan, especially with his old teammates coming to visit.

“We’ll go to see Sheva after the match as friends to celebrate his birthday,” revealed Vice-President Adriano Galliani.

Shevchenko has been named in Oleg Blokhin’s squad to face Italy in a Euro 2008 qualifier at Rome’s Stadio Olimpico on October 7, so he’ll fly back to Italy this week.

“It’s me, Carlo Ancelotti, director Ariedo Braida and a few of the players. If he ever gets lonely in London, our door is always open.”

The Ukrainian made the move to Stamford Bridge for Ł30m this summer, but hasn’t hit the back of the net since the second game and is attracting criticism from the British Press.

Milan tried to convince him to stay at San Siro until the last minute, but there are suggestions life in the Premiership is not what he expected.

However, while Galliani would welcome Sheva back with open arms, Ancelotti was not so warm in his comments this weekend.

“There is absolutely no chance of his return,” said the Coach. “I don’t see how that would happen. If it were up to me, I’d happily bring back all the players who did well at Milan, like Sheva, Manuel Rui Costa, Jaap Stam and even Rivaldo.”

The tactician also tried to reassure that Shevchenko just needs time to make his mark at Chelsea this season.

“This is natural, as someone who changes environment after many years has to adjust. It’s up to him to do everything he can in order to enter into their movement and system.”
Source: channel4.com

What do you think? I know its a long, but would we take him back? I don't think any of us can deny that he is missed in the line up. I am sure that if he were playing, the past 3 scoreless ties would not have been scoreless, and we would have been at 7 points right now.
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 16:43   #14

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
I dont want him back, even though we miss him like hell,
I would accept him if he goes public about the real reason why he left from the place where he was worshiped as god,and says that his sorry and accepts to paly for us without wage as a sign that he really loves the team and will do evrything just to play for us again. And if we have to pay around 5 milion $.
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 18:12   #15

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vadim
Source: channel4.com

What do you think? I know its a long, but would we take him back? I don't think any of us can deny that he is missed in the line up. I am sure that if he were playing, the past 3 scoreless ties would not have been scoreless, and we would have been at 7 points right now.
I bet you want him back.

As for me, first, I don't think he will be back and I don't really want him back, not even with the crazy conditions kastriot mentioned.

If, (a big IF), he does come back, I promise that I will treat him as nicely as any other Milan player.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.