![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: U.S.A
Fave Players: all Ac milan players espacialy Maldini, inzaghi
![]() |
Gila
have some question and I want from all
of you to answer it far from your emotion For me As Milan fan I like Gila to be In Azzurri squed but As Azzurri fan I don't support him to play Azzurri next few game until he come back and perfourm well Do you support Gila to be In Azzurri squed in Azzurri next game or not if yes why and if No why If you support gila who do you want him to play with Toni or Delpiero if not who is your best striker to play beside Toni
__________________
Dildil= N1 fan of Ac milan and always will be and for ever Last edited by Dil dil; 10-10-2006 at 18:17. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
![]() |
As azzuri fan right now I`d rather see Toni tnah Gila playing, but I would say its better to play Gila than Iaquinta. Lets not forget that Gila is donig good with the National Team,his not scoring for MIlan.
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
![]() |
gila sucks everywhere!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
![]() |
another thread about him whats goin on here please????
__________________
AC MILAN ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
![]() |
Why can Gila play well 4 Azzurri and cant score playing for Milan! i dont get it!
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO ALWAYS NERO ALWAYS A ROSSONERO ![]() San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo! Heroes Are Remembered Legends Live Forever San Paolo |
|
|
|