![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
Milan v Chievo October 25th ...
Ok, here's your thread lked, lets discuss our next opponents.
Oliveira has to start, why have we bought him if not to play him. Aside from that change, i'm pretty sure the majority of the team will be the same. We will win this game! ![]()
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2006
![]() |
First thing to recall. They gave a tough fight to Roma at home, so they are in good spirits.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Quote:
![]() But I do agree that we will win this game...we werent a strong enough "team" to beat Palermo, whose position atop the table isnt a fluke..they have been showing this potential for some time now. I was anxious to see how we would measure up to them, as I knew they were truly on form, while we had a less than impressive start to the campaign...yet we should be able to muster enough class and spirit to defeat Chievo....because if we dont, it will surely be crisis time. Oliveira should start, I agree with u here as well, and I hope Gourcuff can get some minutes, as we need his youth and fearless approach to games. Nesta and Kaladze in the center of defense, Bonera should get a chance, so Cafu can rest, while I am all for Marek to start at LB. Rino, Pirlo(to be subbed as soon as we have a commanding lead), Seedorf, and Kaka in the middle, and as Oliveira and Pippo striking. What I would like to see though, is more dribbling from Seedorf, and if he plays, Oliveira...we need a player a la Rui Costa..who can take on, and beat, a defender or three...as this I maintain, is the BEST way to defeat teams that defend in depth. In the Palermo game, which we, (as usual dominated...but failed to score)..this was so evident, and it seems difficult for me to understand how the coach et al cant see it... Swift play is for naught, unless we get behind the defense, and our forwards attack the ball...again something we failed to do in a meaningful way vs our Sicillian opponents on the weekend.... We need the win, good bad or ugly, before the derby, and I hope that we will score early, so that we can rest some players for the big 6 pointer coming up on the weekend. FORZA MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILAN!!!! ![]()
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 07 2006
![]() |
i hope to see Simic start ahead of Nesta who should be dropped with that costly mistake he made... at the moment... Simic hasn't put a wrong foot so that alone should justify his chance to start...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | ||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
Quote:
Quote:
![]() As Gourcuff & Simic are both nursing injuries, i would doubt if things have changed that much for them to be on the bench. A possibility i guess, but i a doubtful one at that. It's a risk playing Bonera at right-back, he just doesn't offer us enough in that position. But i guess we will need Cafu quite fresh for the Derby. Lets hope Bonera will play well and make me eat my words for doubting his ability as a full-back. Chievo will be tough, they held Roma in Rome ... i just feel we will win this game and i hope to be proved correct for once ![]() an early probable team line-up i found: Dida; Bonera, Maldini, Kaladze, Jankulovski; Gattuso, Brocchi, Seedorf; Kaką; Gilardino, Oliveira
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Last edited by Jim_UK; 23-10-2006 at 13:51. Reason: team line up included |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 07 2006
![]() |
Jim... you are easily influenced by that fabrication about Simic bein' injured... i have been readin' the team trainin' exercises for the last few weeks to note that Simic is always in full trainin'... and he was suddenly "injured" so that Ancelotti can play his preferred CB pairin' of Nesta & Kaladze... without incurrin' the wrath of some fans as to why the best defender of the season so far is sittin' out again without a clear & reasonable explaination...
and guess what? after the match... he is back trainin' alongside all the fully-fit players again... |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Pandev, Van Basten, Kaka
![]() |
i think we should play Oliveira and Gila upfront, we haven't seen these two play a whole match together so maybe it could turn out good who knows? We should experiment with the attack because we see that Gila and Inzaghi partnership is not working, Inzaghi is not in form and he should rest because he's playing every game. If we need to score he would come in Gila's place and i've noticed that whenever he comes in the second half he scores a goal so who knows maybe it'll work this time too.
__________________
A.C. MILAN & F.K. VARDAR ![]() Life ends when you stop Dreaming; Hope ends when you stop Believing; Love ends when you stop Caring; so Dream, Believe and Care. Life is really beautiful! Last edited by Acmir^; 23-10-2006 at 14:21. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: england
Fave Players: nesta,maldini,boban
![]() |
width and pace thats what we lack and need to get soon imo. olivera and pippo for me pippo looks more likely to score at the moment and i really would like to see gourcoff play soon hope his ribs are nearly healed. istill think despite his mistake that nesta and kaladze are our best central defenders at the minute so i would keep with them heres my 11
dida cafu--nesta--kaladze---maldini gattuso--pirlo---jankulovski kaka pippo--olivera
__________________
forza Milan per sempre! |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 07 2006
![]() |
besides width & pace... we lack the most important thing... GOALS... and thus Gilardino cannot be handed that responsibility of startin' except comin' off the bench only when the score is secured with us cruisin' away to victory...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
now I just want them to run for start...run!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
![]() |
i think we will win this game and be in good spirits against inter....any1 got any news on to watch the match live? much appreciated thank you
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life ![]() Inchinati al diavolo
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
![]() |
Nesta should definatly play. That mistake against Chievo was a type of mistake that Nesta has not done in a long looong time. It happens.....and sitting him down after that wont do him or the team any good. He should play as in the past 3-4 weeks he has been looking like his own self, and we all know who his own self is.....the best defender out there!
This time...please no Seedorf. I hope Gourcuff can make it, if not......I would rather see Brocchi in Seedorf's spot for Wednesday. Seedorf has been playing so slow, it takes him eternity to make a 10 yard pass. He needs to lay off a little bit and get his act together. About the forwards...........just no Inzaghi - Gilardino! That is the worst possible pairing but we see it too often. It has to be either Oliveira - Inzaghi, Oliveira - Gilardino..........or I wouldn't even mind seeing Oliveira - Boriello at this time. I am hoping for one of the last 2 and leaving Inzaghi to get some rest. We haven't seen a lot of Oli-Gila as I trully believe it can greatly benefit Gilardino. Oliveira will drop deep to collect which will leave Gilardino to do his business in the box, because he is after all a box-striker! Dida - Bonera - Nesta - Maldini - Jankulovski - Pirlo - Gattuso - Gourcuff/Brocchi - Kaka - Oliveira - Gilardino
__________________
MILAN FOREVER! |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
I don't we can get lower than we did vs Palermo, this side is too good to do worse (we didn't actually play that bad against Palermo mind).
I will be there on Wednesday, watching the match and shouting my lungs out!! I still believe we have a lot to contribute this season! Let's hope our wide areas are better utilised, slightly more pace in our build up and more movement amongst the front pairing. We WILL get out of this slump sometime, I'm willing to stay patient and believe. FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Good for u Dev!! So sorry I couldnt be right there with you!!!
ENJOY!!! I hope we win, so that u will leave with happy memories!!! FORZA MIIIIIIIIIIIIIILAN!!!
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
lol, my mistake Warro, I can't be there at the stadium (have work), I meant at the pc or tv
![]() I assure you, spiritually, I'm at every match ![]() |
|
|
|