![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2006
![]() |
[req]anyone can help me find 2 players' pic?
hi, friends!
i want some pictures of Aubameyang Willy and Di Gennaro, but i can't find any clear one on net. anyone has some pictures of them? please help me, 3x. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2006
Location: SAUDI ARABIA
![]() |
__________________
I LOVE MILAN I AM ARAB MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2006
![]() |
Not exactly excellent pics but can help if you wanna know what they look like
Willy Aubameyang ![]() Davide Di Gennaro ![]() -------------------------------------------------------------------- I've posted these below in the "Milan Youth Players" thread. Primavera - La Rosa 2006-07 http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/1769/cimg0340vl5.jpg More resolution version http://img238.imageshack.us/my.php?...cimg0340vl5.jpg
__________________
Tu sei tutta la mia vita...
|
|
|
|