AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2006, 11:26   #1

Karim

Registered User
 
Karim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Fave Players: J.Zanetti, Kaka, Adriano, Recoba, Alex, Ronaldinho
Karim is on a distinguished road
The reason why Sheva left Milan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOgToozd4c8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq6HosVlskQ+

__________________
Treble Winner

FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO 1908
Karim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 12:44   #2

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
I really don't know how he is not banned for a year or something. The dirtiest player ever. And on top of that he has to be a Inter player. I wonder if he acts tough outside of the field as well. F**** prick!
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 13:00   #3

rahul.acm

Registered User
 
rahul.acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
rahul.acm is on a distinguished road
I wish Vinnie Jones and Materazzi would have come face to face on the field.
rahul.acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 13:16   #4

Dr Milano

Registered User
 
Dr Milano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
Dr Milano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul.acm
I wish Vinnie Jones and Materazzi would have come face to face on the field.
Ya lol Vinnie will smash him up i hate materazzi
Dr Milano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 14:47   #5

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Materazzi is a big bastard. He never thinks about other players feelings, plays really dirty all the time. But I dont think that he was a reason or one of the reasons why Sheva left. I think Sheva left because his wife wanted to live in a big city with english-speaking people, she was probably just bored in Milan.
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 18:33   #6

Karim

Registered User
 
Karim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Fave Players: J.Zanetti, Kaka, Adriano, Recoba, Alex, Ronaldinho
Karim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
Materazzi is a big bastard. He never thinks about other players feelings, plays really dirty all the time. But I dont think that he was a reason or one of the reasons why Sheva left. I think Sheva left because his wife wanted to live in a big city with english-speaking people, she was probably just bored in Milan.
Yeah we know, I was just fooling around
__________________
Treble Winner

FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO 1908
Karim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 18:39   #7

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Karim, I warned you about this before. Stop rubbing things in
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 21:19   #8

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Materazzi in Inter ... Merdarazzi in Merda... nice match..

P.S. I don't hate you, Karim.. but.. I really hate Inter.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 05:27   #9

Fleamilan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Location: Paris
Fave Players: Kaka, Pirlo, Shevchenko, Maldini
Fleamilan is on a distinguished road
This guy is such a bad player... I know everyone is critisizing him since the World Cup final, but I just think people are realizing what kind of player he is, with all the videos on the net.
I really think he should be banned for life, he just don't play with the spirit u must have. Football is becoming a masquerade when he's on the field! I simply can't stand his brutal interventions on players and hopefully he didn't kill anybody at this time...

But really, how can u support a beast like this guy? When u like football and its spirit, u just want him to go playing in Qatar...(soon I hope cause he's becoming old! lol) and not seeing him on our fields.

But as an Inter player, I can't wait for this team to react to his actions...

Anyway, Forza Milan and the spirit of football!


PS: BTW this is my first post, hi to all u guys I really like this fan site! Keep going and supporting the best team ever!
Cheers!
Fleamilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 09:44   #10

Karim

Registered User
 
Karim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Fave Players: J.Zanetti, Kaka, Adriano, Recoba, Alex, Ronaldinho
Karim is on a distinguished road
Matrix is just a bit too violent, but I think he's trying to change his game, so far he has made only one seriuos challenge on a, can't remember which team in the league.
But till now, it's only one.

And OH, another tackle on a Milan player, Inzaghi I think or someone on the right
__________________
Treble Winner

FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO 1908
Karim is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.