AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2006, 19:25   #1

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
Milan - Roma Highlights



From acmilanclub.com:
4:16, 16mb, Arabic commentary
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 20:35   #2

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
thanks,

I just got to see the two goals of Roma's. Horrible mistakes by Nesta and Seedorf. Maldini was not at fault, but obviously he was old and slow. If it was Kaladze, at least Totti wouldn't so comfortably get the second ball.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 03:08   #3

Dejan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2005
Location: LIVINGSTON
Fave Players: BARESI, MALDINI
Dejan is on a distinguished road
Credit where it is due, Roma were the better side. Dissapointing to see our team come second best
__________________
flamma fumo est proxima

honor virutis preamium

res ipsa loquitur
Dejan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2006, 07:23   #4

seedorf

Registered User
 
seedorf's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Location: SAUDI ARABIA
seedorf is on a distinguished road
milan ضعيف في المستوى الهجومي .. ):
__________________

I LOVE MILAN

I AM ARAB MILAN
seedorf is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.