AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-11-2006, 17:18   #1

devoted_dm

Registered User
 
devoted_dm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2000
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Pirlo, Nesta, Gattuso and Roberto Baggio
devoted_dm is on a distinguished road
Jankulovski!

I thought it was about time to give some credit to one of the few Milan players who have played consistently well this season: Marek Jankulovski. Always solid in defence, and dangerous when going forward.
After a difficult first season at Milan, he has really settled into the team now, and if you ask me, we now have one the best left backs in the game.
devoted_dm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2006, 17:32   #2

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
tougher than serginho in defense though IMO serginho's curling crosss is better. after all i'm glad he finally settled in and can play regularly
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2006, 17:35   #3

rahul.acm

Registered User
 
rahul.acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
rahul.acm is on a distinguished road
If he was three or fours years younger with the same form, RM and Chelski would have come to us like hungry dogs for him. LB positions looks more and more secure with his fine performances. Forza MAREK!
__________________
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.
rahul.acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2006, 07:46   #4

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
tbh, I've personally thought Marek has been pretty inconsistent this year. However, he has put in a few great performances including last night and is becoming a more prominent figure in the side. I particularly liked how well him and Gourcuff worked together last night.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2006, 08:19   #5

Milan_Mad

Registered User
 
Milan_Mad's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Cheshire, England
Fave Players: Kaka, Maldini, Buffon, Klose!!
Milan_Mad is on a distinguished road
Can't wait for Serginho to be back in the CL this year Janulovski has been poor
__________________
Forza Milan
Milan_Mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2006, 08:22   #6

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
When is Serginho coming back? I wish there were updates on acmilan.com ....
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2006, 08:51   #7

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Probably some time in January or February next year at the earliest. In fact there is a possibility that he might not return for us cause his injury is pretty serious, in general. Hope he will recover though.
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2006, 09:53   #8

ramo23

Registered User
 
Join Date: 06 2006
ramo23 is on a distinguished road
Jankulovski has been inconsistent in some games, but he has answered the coach's call every time, and put in some good performances. Let's also remember that 6 of our 11 pts have come courtesy of Janku. He is a little injured right now, so let's not forget that. For all of the above, he does deserve much praise.
ramo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2006, 09:45   #9

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Junkulovski is playing really well this season. He is very good in defence and very good with his crosses in attack. He have made some mistakes...but please show me a player who did not make any mistakes. Overall performance is very good and Junku deserves a place in the starting line up.
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 19:48   #10

rt9

Registered User
 
rt9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
I agree with ACMilan1983. Janku has been quite inconsistent this season. I think the problem is that he doesnt really suit the requirements of our LB position. His main problem is that he cannot take people on one on one and beat them, like Serginho. That's probably why he keeps passing the ball back to Seedorf/Gourcuff the moment he gets it.

Eventually, I think it's a matter of adjustment, either he has to adjust further to the team or the team has to start adjusting to his style. But at the moment, in terms of impact, I think a fit, healthy Serginho has far more impact than Janku.
rt9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 19:57   #11

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Pardon me for some controversial comments.

I rate Jankulovski at the same level as someone like Abbiati, who is good, or quite good, but not good enough. I would love to have them in the squad, as they are decent and diligent and loyal too (at least to some extent), but they are simply not as good enough to hold a regular position in a team like Milan. Maybe Roma, not but Milan.

Though Serginho and Dida are flawed also, and old, but I wouldn't want to replace them, unless with Zambrotta and Buffon.


P.S. Don't get me wrong. I love every Milan player. I was just trying to be objective.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 21:12   #12

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
So to you Jankulovski is not good enough for Milan, but Gilardino is?
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 21:27   #13

zZ[-_-]Zz

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 07 2006
zZ[-_-]Zz is on a distinguished road
i'm waitin' for the answer from Xudong...
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 21:41   #14

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8
So to you Jankulovski is not good enough for Milan, but Gilardino is?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong
Pardon me for some controversial comments.

I rate Jankulovski at the same level as someone like Abbiati, who is good, or quite good, but not good enough. I would love to have them in the squad, as they are decent and diligent and loyal too (at least to some extent), but they are simply not as good enough to hold a regular position in a team like Milan. Maybe Roma, not but Milan.

Though Serginho and Dida are flawed also, and old, but I wouldn't want to replace them, unless with Zambrotta and Buffon.


P.S. Don't get me wrong. I love every Milan player. I was just trying to be objective.
I think Janku is being good enough...he have proved the right to be in the starting line-up for Milan. Janku contributes a lot to the game and he even scored once against Chievo..he scored an important goal that made us win 0:1. So what is it really so no good enough about him? (just being curious)
__________________
FORZA MILAN!

Last edited by Egoistka; 02-12-2006 at 22:36.
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 21:43   #15

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
Why do you call him Junku?
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.