![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2006
Location: Bar,Montenegro
Fave Players: Kaka,Vidic,Maldini,Inzaghi and Seedorf
![]() |
Hello Milanisti!
Hello all I`m Cako..I come from Bar,Montenegro...I`m happy i`m a part of forum like this is. I`m born 11.09.1988. I like so much Ac Milan,he is part of my life.I`m disapoint on my country,because nobody here from Montenegro..Thank`s to all.
![]()
__________________
Alexandre`Pato GoD On HeAvEn . . . . . KaKa On EaRtH |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Prishtina/Kosova
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini,Nesta,Kaka
![]() |
Welcome to MM Cako , i think you will find someone from you country here next days there are many members from Balkan on MM .
Hope you will enjoy the forum ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
welcome to MM
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
![]() |
Welcome to mm pal.
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO ALWAYS NERO ALWAYS A ROSSONERO ![]() San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo! Heroes Are Remembered Legends Live Forever San Paolo |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Pandev, Van Basten, Kaka
![]() |
Welcome Cako
i think there is someone from Montenegro at MM don't worry
__________________
A.C. MILAN & F.K. VARDAR ![]() Life ends when you stop Dreaming; Hope ends when you stop Believing; Love ends when you stop Caring; so Dream, Believe and Care. Life is really beautiful! |
|
|
|