![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Fave Players: J.Zanetti, Kaka, Adriano, Recoba, Alex, Ronaldinho
![]() |
Milan Derby Record
Anyone who is a stat buff, is these stats true?
Serie A Inter: 59 Milan: 56 Draws: 52 Champions League Inter: 0 Milan: 2 Draws: 2 Coppa Italia Inter: 7 Milan: 9 Draws: 7 Total Inter: 66 Milan: 67 Draws: 61
__________________
Treble Winner FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO 1908 |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 12 2006
Fave Players: Henry, Zidane, Fabregas
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Fave Players: J.Zanetti, Kaka, Adriano, Recoba, Alex, Ronaldinho
![]() |
Is that from wikipedia, no I don't trust that site at all when it comes to stats and such but thanks very much
![]()
__________________
Treble Winner FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO 1908 |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
The stats seem so to me Karim, though I am not a stats buff...I do know u guys have the lead in the Serie A matchups, and that we hold the edge in european competition...but not sure re the Italian cup though...
And as far as the record goes, its quite a close one indeed...even Barca have waay more head to head wins over Real...not to mention mismatches like Man U and Man City...
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Fave Players: J.Zanetti, Kaka, Adriano, Recoba, Alex, Ronaldinho
![]() |
I actually think you guys have the edge in the league too, that's why I want to be sure of the inte.it archive stats
__________________
Treble Winner FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO 1908 |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
All in all, I know we always kick your a$$ when it matters ....
![]()
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Fave Players: J.Zanetti, Kaka, Adriano, Recoba, Alex, Ronaldinho
![]() |
OH where were you last time
![]()
__________________
Treble Winner FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO 1908 |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
This time we are out, but every 18 years, Inter gets in their way...
![]() In the meantime, not so much...
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: Prishtinė
Fave Players: Ricardo Izecson Dos Santos Leite KAKA'
![]() |
hohoh just when i remember the stupid inter lose at home 6-0...... ow that's was awesome
__________________
Luglio , Agosto e L'Interista sogna e vince lo Scudetto della vergogna... |
|
|
|