![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2007
![]() |
Tickets
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I can buy tickets for the Milan v Celtic game and if they canbe bought on the website and if so where because I cant see it. Thank you.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
![]() |
wils6000, are you here?
Celine, there's a thread about this already, let me find it for you...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2004
![]() |
milan - celtic
hi - all interested partie please pm me - i will then go thrugh tickets situation with you as not ideal to jam up the site with chat !!
|
|
|
|