AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2007, 04:15   #1

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
Serious issue

As you can see Member list there are posters closing in on me and I am feeling the pressure. clearly my lack of activity the last year is coming back to haunt me. Can it really be accepted that Debs, Jim or someone else pass me in this very important list? I think not so after this post I will only post one-line comments in all threads regardless of whether I am interested in it.

ps. many on that list missing.
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 05:42   #2

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
I would gladly trade all my posts to have some of those members/friends return to regular posting.

However, we all go our seperate ways and i don't think it's me you need to worry about Kris, it's Dev & Debs with all their posts in the mods forums that us normal members can't do
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 08:07   #3

humanTORCH

Registered User
 
humanTORCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
humanTORCH is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
I would gladly trade all my posts to have some of those members/friends return to regular posting.
Really miss some of the posters who really post quality stuffs.

hahah.....kris it's ok. You are still on the lead while I have been over taken by some posters who are still new in MM

P/s: Quality are better than quantity. I know who are the quality poster and who aren't. No issue.
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't?
I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.'
- Arrigo Sacchi
humanTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.