![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: Malang , Indonesia
Fave Players: Dida,Gattuso,Van basten,kaka
![]() |
Since everyone always asking for the highlight from acmilanclub.com i'll try to make simple guides to download the highlight by yourself
-First, open acmilanclub.com -You'll see two links between acmilan logo, click on the left one, that will take you to the main page -On the main page you'll see several links on the up right side (on the red colored zone), click the third link from the bottom, this will take you to the download page -Soon, you'll notice there's a search box there with four links below it, click on the third one, this will take you to the newest download content -You'll shown several date, and then click on the date when the match is played (ex: for man utd vs milan highlight click on the April 26 2007) -There will many links with arabian languange, but only pay attention on the bold black colored. Click on it, wait for a moment and you'll see what is the content on the download box. After you find the video you want just click the save to disk That's all I can do (since I cannot read or speak arabian) hope it help you all, and pardon me for my bad english
__________________
“Kaka is a magical footballer who creates moments of inspiration. As well as being a superb passer of the ball with excellent positioning, he can run past players, shoot and score." - Ronaldinho |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
dont worry, I can help with the highlights i speak arabic. just let me know if u need anything.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: zagreb
Fave Players: gattuso,pirlo
![]() |
O FDl 1899, thank you very much, i tried and it works
![]()
__________________
sad svi ljudi plava lica znaju gdje je SAVICA ![]() http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/4404/mojasobaov0.jpg |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
![]() |
I use Google translation.
Doesn't work perfectly, but you can understand it. Some funny translations though. I like their new layout too. Last edited by NAMMY; 28-04-2007 at 16:13. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
![]() |
I can help guys
if any one want sth of acmilanclub.com I can help with translation
I am an arab native speaker,u can depend on me by the way the do have a great Multimedia liabrary in acmilanclub.com ![]() |
|
|
|