AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2007, 22:18   #1

kumm

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Curitiba, Brazil
Fave Players: Donadoni, Van Basten, Weah, Gattuso, Kaká, Pirlo
kumm is on a distinguished road
Hail Gattuso!

I just want to praise Gattuso. Everybody says about Kaká, Seedorf, but we shall NEVER forget Gattuso. This guys represents Milan´s soul and spirit.
Hail Gattuso!!!
kumm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 23:27   #2

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
he put in one of his best performances against manchester..what a lion
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 09:14   #3

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
I liked this video of him...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK0FgPttjuw

Gerrard insulted Rino quite badly in his autobiography. I hope Rino shuts him up on 23 May.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 09:35   #4

abila

Registered User
 
abila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Fave Players: baresi,basten,maldini,sheva,pirlo,gattuso,kaka
abila is on a distinguished road
gattuso undoubtedly one of the greatest player in Milan.
His fighting spirit raised others... even me, who can only watch them on tv...
Hope he stays in milan as long as he can play...
go rino go...!!!!

Last edited by abila; 04-05-2007 at 09:39.
abila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 09:51   #5

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983
I liked this video of him...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK0FgPttjuw

Gerrard insulted Rino quite badly in his autobiography. I hope Rino shuts him up on 23 May.
I just checked what he had to say about Gattuso, im in shock.

I cant believe a player of Gerrards skill would go that low to say the stuff he has said.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 11:55   #6

King tiger

Registered User
 
King tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini,Jaap Stam,Schevchenko
King tiger is on a distinguished road
and what did he said ?

that diving SOB
King tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 13:49   #7

Marino

Registered User
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: Brazil
Fave Players: Maradona, Batistuta, Romário, Baresi, Nesta.
Marino is on a distinguished road
Rino for the win
Marino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 14:08   #8

Stezagud

Registered User
 
Stezagud's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: England
Fave Players: Keano (ret), Rooney, Maldini
Stezagud is on a distinguished road
Quote:
and what did he said ?
NOTE: If you are prone to sudden bouts of rage it is recommended you secure yourself in a padded room before reading the rest of this post

Steven Gerrard:

"I wasnt worried about Gattuso before the game, during the game, or after. People rate the Italian for some reason. For me, he is all mouth. He looks aggressive but he is as scary as a kitten.

I swear i wouldnt mind playing against Gattuso every week. He doesnt hurt you. I have never seen Gattuso play a killer ball. He wont nick a goal either. The type of midfielder i worry about is Riquelme, Kaka or Ronaldinho. They go pass, bang, goal. Gattuso just plays for the fans - theatrical and emotional. He was also the one Milan player who had a smirk on his face leaving the pitch at half time. I saw it. F**k you.

A couple of other Milan players waved at their fans and family. That disgusted me. So did Pirlo's nutmeg just before half time. Disrepectful. OK, Milan were battering us, but you never behave like that to opponents. I was steaming as I arrived in the dressing room. These ****s think its all over. Its not!"

I dont think Gerrard is looking for a move to Milan in the near future
__________________
'Well, Clive, it's all about the two Ms - movement and positioning.' - Big Ron
Stezagud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 14:22   #9

Milan_Mad

Registered User
 
Milan_Mad's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Cheshire, England
Fave Players: Kaka, Maldini, Buffon, Klose!!
Milan_Mad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stezagud
NOTE: If you are prone to sudden bouts of rage it is recommended you secure yourself in a padded room before reading the rest of this post

Steven Gerrard:

"I wasnt worried about Gattuso before the game, during the game, or after. People rate the Italian for some reason. For me, he is all mouth. He looks aggressive but he is as scary as a kitten.

I swear i wouldnt mind playing against Gattuso every week. He doesnt hurt you. I have never seen Gattuso play a killer ball. He wont nick a goal either. The type of midfielder i worry about is Riquelme, Kaka or Ronaldinho. They go pass, bang, goal. Gattuso just plays for the fans - theatrical and emotional. He was also the one Milan player who had a smirk on his face leaving the pitch at half time. I saw it. F**k you.

A couple of other Milan players waved at their fans and family. That disgusted me. So did Pirlo's nutmeg just before half time. Disrepectful. OK, Milan were battering us, but you never behave like that to opponents. I was steaming as I arrived in the dressing room. These ****s think its all over. Its not!"

I dont think Gerrard is looking for a move to Milan in the near future
with pirlo, seedorf, gattuso, kaka around we dont really need him
__________________
Forza Milan
Milan_Mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 14:47   #10

King tiger

Registered User
 
King tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini,Jaap Stam,Schevchenko
King tiger is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stezagud
NOTE: If you are prone to sudden bouts of rage it is recommended you secure yourself in a padded room before reading the rest of this post

Steven Gerrard:

"I wasnt worried about Gattuso before the game, during the game, or after. People rate the Italian for some reason. For me, he is all mouth. He looks aggressive but he is as scary as a kitten.

I swear i wouldnt mind playing against Gattuso every week. He doesnt hurt you. I have never seen Gattuso play a killer ball. He wont nick a goal either. The type of midfielder i worry about is Riquelme, Kaka or Ronaldinho. They go pass, bang, goal. Gattuso just plays for the fans - theatrical and emotional. He was also the one Milan player who had a smirk on his face leaving the pitch at half time. I saw it. F**k you.

A couple of other Milan players waved at their fans and family. That disgusted me. So did Pirlo's nutmeg just before half time. Disrepectful. OK, Milan were battering us, but you never behave like that to opponents. I was steaming as I arrived in the dressing room. These ****s think its all over. Its not!"

I dont think Gerrard is looking for a move to Milan in the near future
Oh God ( of course if there is God) please, let us win the CL final, i wanna see his face after we win the trophy.


" These ****s think its all over. Its not!""

look at that part .

and thats not theatrical.

yeah right.

moron.

Last edited by ACMILAN1983; 04-05-2007 at 15:18. Reason: though there's swearing in the quotes, please avoid it yourself
King tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 15:09   #11

BigHouse90

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Location: Riverview, MI
Fave Players: Kaka
BigHouse90 is on a distinguished road
Rino's a guy you'd want to be your teamate. He's by far the heart and soul and can really pump up a team, and their fans.
BigHouse90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 15:47   #12

King tiger

Registered User
 
King tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini,Jaap Stam,Schevchenko
King tiger is on a distinguished road
Quote:
though there's swearing in the quotes, please avoid it yourself
ok, but Gerarrd is...
King tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 19:17   #13

Anfielded183

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Anfielded183 is on a distinguished road
I see nothing wrong with what Gerrard said!.

If anything he was even being more complimentary towards kaka!.
Anfielded183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 19:24   #14

zZ[-_-]Zz

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 07 2006
zZ[-_-]Zz is on a distinguished road
LOLZ... nothin' wrong? LOLZ... i am not surprised to be honest...
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 22:38   #15

curry chicken

Registered User
 
curry chicken's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2007
Location: Toronto
curry chicken is on a distinguished road
It doesn't matter what Mr. Gerrard said or did not say.

Because the fact of the matter is, Rino is our treasure, we appreciate him and he more than loves Milan. And he will see Mr. Gerrard in Athens.
curry chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.