AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you want Adriano?
Yes, he can be reborned in Milan 35 53.03%
No, he became just a playboy 14 21.21%
I am not sure, it depends on his willing to change his behaviour... 17 25.76%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2007, 15:49   #1

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
Do you want Adriano?

Do you want Adriano or not. It is a matter of discussion. So place your arguments....

I want him....
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever....
Giorgos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 15:50   #2

Nordahl

Registered User
 
Nordahl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2007
Location: Brazil - RJ - Rio de Janeiro
Fave Players: Van Basten, Savicevic, Baresi, Zico, Platini
Nordahl is on a distinguished road
I want him... FAR AWAY from Milan!!!!
__________________
FORZA MILAN!

Nordahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 15:52   #3

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
So vote Nordal i create the poll to have the chance to vote....
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever....
Giorgos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 16:01   #4

Nordahl

Registered User
 
Nordahl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2007
Location: Brazil - RJ - Rio de Janeiro
Fave Players: Van Basten, Savicevic, Baresi, Zico, Platini
Nordahl is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giorgos
So vote Nordal i create the poll to have the chance to vote....
Already voted
__________________
FORZA MILAN!

Nordahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 16:13   #5

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
I wouldn't mind if he comes - provided he changes his behavior - but I think there are a number of better options out there ... not saying they would be easy to get but then again Adriano wouldn't be either.
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 17:19   #6

Nordahl

Registered User
 
Nordahl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2007
Location: Brazil - RJ - Rio de Janeiro
Fave Players: Van Basten, Savicevic, Baresi, Zico, Platini
Nordahl is on a distinguished road
I put at least 5 players before him as better options: Gaucho, Villa, Eto'o, Pato and Drogba.
__________________
FORZA MILAN!

Nordahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 18:46   #7

GilAttack [11]

Registered User
 
GilAttack [11]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: San Siro
Fave Players: Tevez Kaka Messi C.Ronaldo Gattuso
GilAttack [11] is on a distinguished road
I would take a chance at him, especially if its between him or Cassano (or another RO).
Not my first option, but I wouldnt mind at all if we could snatch him.

Some players Id rather get before Adriano?
Eto'o, Drogba, Tevez to name 3.
GilAttack [11] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 19:53   #8

Samuca

Registered User
 
Samuca's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2007
Samuca is on a distinguished road
I like him football, he is strong, objective and have a amazing finnish but in the same time he donīt have any ethic and is a very bad professional

Milan is a team that could save Adriano because Ancelotti knows about team spirit and the brazilian could feel confortable and motivated to play

Anyway I think would be a dangerous acquisition, I prefer Shevchenko, Crespo or Huntelaar
Samuca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 21:10   #9

Nordahl

Registered User
 
Nordahl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2007
Location: Brazil - RJ - Rio de Janeiro
Fave Players: Van Basten, Savicevic, Baresi, Zico, Platini
Nordahl is on a distinguished road
I would take Cassano over Adriano without hesitation.
__________________
FORZA MILAN!

Nordahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 22:20   #10

Maurizio

Registered User
 
Join Date: 06 2007
Location: New Jersey, USA
Fave Players: Kaka', Maldini, Del Piero
Maurizio is on a distinguished road
I would take Adriano as a last resort option.
Definetly would prefer someone else like Eto'o, Shevchenko, Drogba
Maurizio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 23:17   #11

mihan

Registered User
 
mihan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2000
Location: Canada
mihan is on a distinguished road
How many years are left in Adriano's contract? He can be a monster, just not released by Moratti.
mihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 02:05   #12

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
I am happy for your participation..... Adriano is one of my favorites players. My first option is Sheva, then Drogba, I don't think there is a chanse of Eto'o coming. So i would desperate wanted to take him, you never forget football....
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever....
Giorgos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 02:38   #13

Interimovic

Registered User
 
Join Date: 06 2007
Interimovic is on a distinguished road
He's great player and I hope Moratti will be smart enough to keep him in Inter, after his father die two years ago he losing himself and I just hope that he will find right direction.

That he lives like Kaka (church,faith,Jesus and all that) he would be unstopblle, huge potential, maybe the bigest in the world but Mancini doesn't see that or he doesn't know how to use it.

There is a ruomor that Moratti and Berlusconi made the deal when Milan let Suazo in Inter, I hope that's not true.
Interimovic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 02:59   #14

Tony75

Registered User
 
Tony75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
I hope it is true.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now.
Tony75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 03:17   #15

dejan.s

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
dejan.s has disabled reputation
Yes to Adriano

Ex-Inter players are successfull at Milan (Pirlo, Seedorf).
He is a Brasilian, and Milan are known as positive surrounding for them.
With disciplined approach, he could be splendid striker.
dejan.s is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.