AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2007, 13:48   #1

Mehdi

Registered User
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Mehdi is an unknown quantity at this point
Is Borriello On Loan?

I think I read we gave Genoa joint ownership? What's his status? Bloody typical of him to start scoring after leaving Milan.
Mehdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 15:01   #2

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
The great resource of knowledge that is wikipedia says he is under co-ownership.
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 15:45   #3

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Yeah, what a stunner today morning ha.
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.