![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
AC Milan vs Juventus (6 pointer)
Cant believe no one has posted a thread on this game...one of the classics of the Italian Calcio, and indeed, one of the most anticipated clashes in the world...an Italian "Super Classico"
as my latin friends would say.Juve are showing much better domestic form, worse with their big win over Palermo last go round. Milan had a shaky start to the season, with our home form being poor, and an injury situation that has kept our best striker on the bench for most matches so far. R99 was injured in the warm up for the mid-week Benfica tie, and may miss this match, though we pray he doesnt. Juve are talking up a storm in the media, with both Buffon and Trez going on about Juve´s chances to win... While I think we didnt play at our absoloute best vs Benfica, this pending match vs the Old Lady will see us play as hard as we have this season, and indeed, this game could be decided by the team that wants the victory more, or equally the team that makes the fewest mistakes. I think if Juve come to the San Siro with swashbuckling attitude, we will crush them, and probably embarrass them to no end, with a proper trouncing...if they play closed up and with a tight defense, looking to counter, then I dont think we will have an easy time of it. A lot depends on the fitness of our midfield/attack going into this game: Possible exclusions are: Brocci, Ambro, R99, and Seedorf. Marek is definately going to miss this one though. So, no predictions from me, except that I hope we win, and cant wait for this match. FORZA MIIIIIIIIIIILAN!!!
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Looks like R99 is an even bigger doubt than I had anticipated:
http://football.guardian.co.uk/break...114447,00.html
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
![]() |
I predict Milan 3- Juve 1
Scorers: (Ronaldo 15' (if fit ), Kaka 61' (brilliant return to form) Gila (after the whole affair is done and dusted naturally ) and ADP 82'(it wouldn't be a classic without a Del Piero goal, and of course we have to endure another month of 'ADP to Milan' rumors because Galliani loves to mess with us ))We will come roaring back to form at the San Siro and emphatically make ourselves heard......I am really hoping that Ronnie and Seedorf make it....I am also hoping for a good showing from Gorcuff
__________________
Milan is a rose, love even the thorns.
Last edited by drucurl; 29-11-2007 at 14:34. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: London
Fave Players: Maldini
![]() |
Carlo has said Ronaldo will play. I hope Ambro and Seedorf make it, otherwise we're in trouble. Other than that, just hope for a great performance from the team. FORZA MILAN!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Pirlo, Serginho, Baresi, Rui Costa
![]() |
Juve seem very overconfident so I expect a win from us!
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Will Pippo be in there?
Withour Ronaldo and maybe Seedorf ( aldough I think he will play ) we will be in a "very hard to win" position. Juve will play super game im sure of it, zhey are 100% ready and fit, ready to run their hearts our, which Im not sure for some of our players. Oddo is horrible lately, Rino is out of form, Seedorf is half injured and Pippo is sick... Ambro will be fin I think! Lets hope for magic game by Nesta&Kaladze, or even KAladze on the LB and Paolo as a CB. As Sergio has also lost it... There are too many holes in our team, still I expect them to give their all in the San Siro. Ano Roonia, if you see you cant play football anymore ( goes to mr. LYAR Galliani ), please stop BS-ing and go play for Fener. I love this guy but enough is enough. "Im ok but I cant paly...) Galliani after Tokio: WE are world winners, we dont need anyone, Roonie will be ready soon...
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
For those with access:
Quote:
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
![]() |
We didn't win in the CL this time, so we're due our win in Serie A.
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Quezon City, Philippines
Fave Players: THE WHOLE AC MILAN TEAM!!!
![]() |
i hope Ronaldo and Seedorf r fit in time for dis match, we can not afford to miss key players in a big game!
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA! FORZA MILAN!!! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
Quote:
we'll get you, we missed you ![]() FORZA MILAN! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: Kaka, Albertini, Serginho, Maldini, Rivaldo
![]() |
This game is important and players contract and the coaches job should be on the line... far too long we have been using the same excuses, injured players, squad too small, just returning from CL game, Pato not available... Who put us in this situation...
Lets hope their is a devine intervention that can help us get something from this game.
__________________
Massimo Tartaglia
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Once more we pray for Superpippo to play and score... Come on Pippo!
And Galliani and Silvio sohuld shut up about super Ronaldo and that Pato is better than Ronaldinho as this is all BS! Shut up and buy some players... Inter will wil the scudetto, Juve and Roima are stronger than us in serie a, and Fiorentina is also playing well. Our objective is 4th place, we better get it. Lets win tommorow! Camoranesi and Grygera out...
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
Last edited by ACMILAN1983; 30-11-2007 at 13:25. Reason: swearing |
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Ronaldo didn't make the squad for Juve. Everyone else did.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Ok so no R99...but whats new?
![]() We have a difficult game ahead of us now, made even more so by his absence. But where there is a will, there is a way..so lets see. FORZA MIIIIIIIIIIIIILAN!!! Victory tomorrow!!
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|