![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
Milan vs. Reggina
Alright gentlemen, no time to rest. It's Reggina next and Milan HAS TO win.
I am opening on behalf of Besfort; I must apologise publicly that I have accidentally deleted his thread on Milan vs. Genoa last week as I was cleaning the spam! ![]() Cheers for all, and forza Milan! J
__________________
What source you can trust: Perfect: acmilan; MM ![]() OK: Channel4; calciomercato; tg.com; La Gazzetta Awful: Corriere; Tuttosport; tuttomercatoweb Worst: tribalfootball; goal.com |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2008
Location: kotabesar
Fave Players: il capitano
![]() |
1 man upfront again? as both ronaldo and inzaghi are injured, and gila is banned for this game
wonder who'll be the sub striker, I hope paloschi... |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
![]() |
I think its Reggina vs Milan, big difference. I think we are playing away from home.Also I woulnd mind seeing Pato - Paloschi in the attack. I know Carlo is too weak to try this.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR< Last edited by Bosniaco; 28-01-2008 at 12:21. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
If Ronaldo is still injured, I think Carlo will field 1 striker with Paloschi/Aubameyang on the bench, but I prefer Paloschi. Really like to see Paloschi-Pato partnership!
I hope Gourcuff will play from the beginning. Seedorf is not young anymore and he played all matches since winter break. Give him rest. Oddo should play and he must keep his perfromance like he did against Genoa, if not Bonera or even Cafu will take his place but it seems that he is gaining his last season performances. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
![]() |
Easy win for Milan. They owe you from last year. They would have played in serie B now if you didn't let them beat you in the last round of last year's championship.
Without too much efforts, with few second squad players.... i predict a boring 0:1 win for Milan
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
![]() |
I was thinking the exact same thing, Tony, as much as I didn't want to admit it
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Quote:
We can rest Kaka' and Seedorf, this game is fixed 90%.We always fix games with Reggina.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
![]() |
Don't forget that Paloschi might be involved in that Viareggio Youth Tournament and might not be available for us to call. Willy might be our only available substitute striker and he'll never play. Pato for 90 mins most likely. If Gourcuff can't get a run here then he never will.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
For Milan no game is sure. There were already too many examples that what fans/people had believed were not the reality happened.
I hope, Milan players dont think that they can win this the game easily. They should keep their concentration to make the gap with fourth place fewer. The players : GOALKEEPERS: Dida, Fiori, Kalac DEFENDERS: Bonera, Cafu, Favalli, Kaladze, Nesta, Oddo, Simic MIDFIELDERS: Brocchi, Emerson, Gattuso, Gourcuff, Pirlo, Seedorf ATTACKERS: Kakŕ, Gilardino, Pato Gilardino is not suspended for this game? There is no Ambro in the squad, maybe Gourcuff will have his time in this match. Last edited by Siregar; 29-01-2008 at 08:34. |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
![]() |
i think gila will get suspended for the sunday match? as this is a recovery match and he didnt got the 2nd card last match(against genoa) dunno tho
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2008
Location: kotabesar
Fave Players: il capitano
![]() |
hope gourcoff will play, but somehow I pretty sure that emerson/brocchi will play instead...
and again, lone striker -----------Kalac--------------- Oddo - Nesta - Kaladze - Favalli ---Gattuso - Pirlo - Emerson---- ----------Seedorf - Kaka------- ------------Pato--------------- |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: Kaka, Albertini, Serginho, Maldini, Rivaldo
![]() |
it is important that WE dont trip over our laces this time. We need to gout and demoralizes this team...
__________________
Massimo Tartaglia
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Nesta ,Gourcuff,RIVERA,Kaka,Pato,MALDINI,Sheva
![]() |
we most ween against regina.Gurcguft most play if not play
anceloti aut imediatle Murinjo in Forza Milan |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
![]() |
Ambro didnt get a red card against Genova but he is going to miss the match with Reggina, I dono how come Gila is not suspended. Good for us if he is not.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR< |
|
|
|