AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2008, 15:07   #1

Elo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Elo is on a distinguished road
Gilardino best striker ever?

I think this is the main question in the world atm.
Yes I cannot believe Milan has such a world class clinical
striker. I mean his vision, creativity, ball control, shooting, dribbling and pace is all just out of this world & immense. Just unseen before
He is probably the best technical striker ever.

Now It may seem he does not score 99 % of chances but man that’s just pure media crap!!!

Last edited by Elo; 04-05-2008 at 15:10.
Elo is offline  
Old 04-05-2008, 22:54   #2

e-Milan

Registered User
 
e-Milan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
e-Milan is on a distinguished road
Gila is the best striker ever and Simic till 65 ?
Gila dribbling ?
r u drunk coz we beat Inter ?
e-Milan is offline  
Old 05-05-2008, 04:24   #3

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Totally agreed! He's the best striker just like Andre Albertini is the most beautiful transvestite prostitute in the world
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline  
Old 24-05-2008, 09:38   #4

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo
I think this is the main question in the world atm.
Yes I cannot believe Milan has such a world class clinical
striker. I mean his vision, creativity, ball control, shooting, dribbling and pace is all just out of this world & immense. Just unseen before
He is probably the best technical striker ever.

Now It may seem he does not score 99 % of chances but man that’s just pure media crap!!!
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline  
Old 24-05-2008, 11:55   #5

Rico

Registered User
 
Rico's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Skive
Fave Players: Kaka, Massaro, Ancelotti, Gullit, Sheva, Albertini
Rico is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo
I think this is the main question in the world atm.
Yes I cannot believe Milan has such a world class clinical
striker. I mean his vision, creativity, ball control, shooting, dribbling and pace is all just out of this world & immense. Just unseen before
He is probably the best technical striker ever.

Now It may seem he does not score 99 % of chances but man that’s just pure media crap!!!
Media? Actually I figured I'd let this slide. But when you mentioned media, a thought came to mind.

The thing of it is that the media likes him ESPECIALLY because of his good looks. That's a human problem and not a footballing one. Even though he is vain on a football pitch (yes).

The beginning of the post was valid for his Parma days. In Milan his level has declined 77,7%.

I'll say it again without fear of attack, it's a highly religious question.
Rico is offline  
Old 27-05-2008, 00:02   #6

ambrogirl

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: virginia,usa
Fave Players: baggio,maldini,costacurta,ambrosini,pirlo
ambrogirl is on a distinguished road
I think you are just trying to throw these comments out there to get the kind of responses you are getting now.well done.
ambrogirl is offline  
Old 27-05-2008, 06:07   #7

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico
In Milan his level has declined 77,7%.
You're strong in mathematics related to people performances !!
GeoTav is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.