![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2007
Fave Players: Kaka,Messi,Pirlo,Ballack,Pato,Tavez
![]() |
Gattuso STAYS with Milan!!!
Bayern Munich have already reached an agreement with AC Milan midfielder Gennaro Gattuso, according to reports.
The Italy international has been targeted by the Bundesliga club to boost their team for an assault on the Champions League next season while striker Luca Toni has repeatedly stated he would welcome a compatriot in the Bayern team next season. According to Italy's Italia 1 television, the Bavarians have been able to convince the 30-year-old to join with a lucrative contract offer and are now set for talks with his club over a fee. Earlier this week, Bayern president Franz Beckenbauer claimed Gattuso would be "perfect" for Bayern. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
![]() |
Source?
Gattuso still has about 3 years on his contract and i really dont think Milan will let him go.. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2008
Location: Penghujung Sumatra
Fave Players: Maldini
![]() |
How stupid we are if he really goes.
Where did you read it? Why?Because of Flamini's Arrival?
__________________
MG |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
I read it on goal.com.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: Pakistan, Peshawar
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Cassano, Buffon.
![]() |
Gattuso is on the verge of Joining Bayern Munich. Here is the link:
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=689408 |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: RBiH,Doboj
Fave Players: Maldini(C),Rino, Pirlo, Nesta, Spahić, Barbar
![]() |
NOOO
Gattuso is Milan player, not Bajern and so it be. FORZA RINO
__________________
FORZA MILAN !
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
![]() |
Quote:
looks like bye bye gattuso
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't? I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.' - Arrigo Sacchi |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
![]() |
Moving from Milan to his EPL or SPL dream league might be understandable, but from Milan to Bayern? Why, Rino?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
Another star who decides to 'jump ship' when Milan is sinking? So much so remind me of Shevchenko... isn't playing in UEFA cup as bad as being penalized for Caciopoli?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
![]() |
we can't call everybody a traitor just for deciding to leave... good luck to Rino if he goes away.
And more than likely, we have all seen the last of the following names on a Milan jersey, as I doubt they will play the next match (last of the season): 1.- Dida 2.- Cafu' 5.- Emerson 8.- Gattuso 11.- Gilardino 17.- Simic 20.- Gourcuff 29.- Fiori
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!! Last edited by SANT; 11-05-2008 at 23:35. |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2007
Location: J-Town
Fave Players: Grande Capitano
![]() |
a little note for you Beckenbauer :
Gattuso may leaves this club as long as the likes of Ribery, Lahm and Toni all together will exchange for him. otherwise put away your Mount Blanc pen to have Rino's signature. or we will have a great fight here ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Fave Players: Ronaldo, Seedorf, Messi, Kaka, Gourcuff, Pato
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
7 UCL titles - Coincidence ? I think not... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2007
Location: J-Town
Fave Players: Grande Capitano
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2008
Location: Penghujung Sumatra
Fave Players: Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
Is he that good?
__________________
MG |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2000
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini...the last of the "Bandieri"
![]() |
If any of you remember me from when I first became a member here you may have found that I have made only about 12-odd posts in the last 3 years. I just read...and enjoy...I don't write.
But this is a topic I MUST write my true feelings about. I hope that the media is full of crap but I fear that what www.goal.com writes (due to my past with the website) is true. I will be CRUSHED if Gattuso leaves or is let go as would be the case given his contract expiration in 2011. Galliani recently announced that we would never sell Gattuso but the fact remains that in the 14 years I have supported this club we have never held on to a player that has wanted to leave. If Gattuso wants to join his buddy Toni in Bayern because (in Cannavaro's words) he has won everything and needs new motivations...he may well be on his way. I would graciously accept the move and wish Rino all the best but I would be emotionally DISTRAUGHT because I think Rino means so much to the team and has soooooo much still to offer include leading the team post-Ambrosini. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE GATTUSO....is there a website we can start a petition on? |
|
|
|