AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you want Sheva back?
Yes 32 50.00%
No 32 50.00%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-05-2008, 09:15   #1

Koeke

Registered User
 
Koeke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2000
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Maldini Rino Nesta Kaka
Koeke
Do you want Sheva back?

Considering our situation with Gila (probably sold) Paloschi (Loan) leaving us with Pato and Inzaghi as pure strikers. we need at least 2 new strikers. Maybe even 3. We are linked with lots of star players, Drogba Eto'o, etc it is unlikely we will get more than one of those starplayers what means we still need another back up. Next to Boriello I think Sheva has a chance to become that that back up player my question is do would want him back or not?
I'dd say yes, I'm a forgiving lad I know. If we get him for peanuts and on a heavily reduces salary (as a way of some penitence )
So would you guys mind having Sheva next to let's say Eto'o and Boriello?
__________________
Forza Milan!

Last edited by Koeke; 26-05-2008 at 09:27.
Koeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2008, 12:20   #2

Koeke

Registered User
 
Koeke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2000
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Maldini Rino Nesta Kaka
Koeke
I'm glad I'm not the only one anymore
I was starting to feel like an outcast
__________________
Forza Milan!
Koeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2008, 12:34   #3

t.gianni

Registered User
 
t.gianni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
t.gianni is on a distinguished road
If I were in the place of Galliani, I would sign him instantly. I think that most of the people who call him a traitor, do not have kids and a wife. When you have our own wife and kids you will realize their importance and significance.

Some people have doubts that Sheva's arrival will hamper Pato's progress. However I think that Sheva's experience at Milan will help Pato become a great player sooner. Also, I don't see any reason why they both can't play together since they are not like Gilardino/Pippo/Boriello. They are pure strikers and have good play-making abilities. By having both of them we can only increase the our creativity upfront along with Kaka and Seedorf.

If our line-up consists of Sheva, Pato, Pippo, Boriello and Paloschi; we would have a great strike force. Paloschi will be playing with us next year because Ancelotti has said that he will be our fifth striker.
t.gianni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2008, 12:43   #4

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Yes, of course. Sheva and Milan are united. He won't be like he was before but I am sure that he will much better than he has done in Chelsea.

I am not agree if Milan take Sheva and Boriello as we dont have our missing striker : big powerful striker. I vote for Sheva and Mario Gomez.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2008, 13:18   #5

Koeke

Registered User
 
Koeke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2000
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Maldini Rino Nesta Kaka
Koeke
Quote:
Originally Posted by t.gianni
If I were in the place of Galliani, I would sign him instantly. I think that most of the people who call him a traitor, do not have kids and a wife. When you have our own wife and kids you will realize their importance and significance.

Some people have doubts that Sheva's arrival will hamper Pato's progress. However I think that Sheva's experience at Milan will help Pato become a great player sooner. Also, I don't see any reason why they both can't play together since they are not like Gilardino/Pippo/Boriello. They are pure strikers and have good play-making abilities. By having both of them we can only increase the our creativity upfront along with Kaka and Seedorf.

If our line-up consists of Sheva, Pato, Pippo, Boriello and Paloschi; we would have a great strike force. Paloschi will be playing with us next year because Ancelotti has said that he will be our fifth striker.
I agree with you but I do think we need another striker someone that is a star who can take on the pressure of carrying the milan attack. I think I would be unfair of us to put that kind of pressure on either Pato or Borriello nor is it realistic to expect that of the oldies such as Inzaghi since I don't think he can deliver a injured less season.
X and Pato should be our main strikers then Borriello.
Sheva and Inzaghi as our back ups both of them have sufficient experience and won't be nagging when they get benched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar
Yes, of course. Sheva and Milan are united. He won't be like he was before but I am sure that he will much better than he has done in Chelsea.
I think it's impossible to do worse
__________________
Forza Milan!
Koeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2008, 13:29   #6

Milan4ever

Registered User
 
Milan4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Ghent
Fave Players: Gattuso
Milan4ever is on a distinguished road
NO! We dont need other clubs wated overrated superstars. We need FRESH NEW players, NO Sheva, but probably that loser of a Galliani will get him anyway since he will almost come for free, thats what matters for the board.
Milan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2008, 16:15   #7

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koeke
I think it's impossible to do worse
Nothing is impossible, mate!
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2008, 19:11   #8

tardissun

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: USA
tardissun is on a distinguished road
It entirely depends on the cost. I'd say if his price tag is cheap enough or a loan, then yes. I'd rather spend big money on a big strong forward.
tardissun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2008, 20:36   #9

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
I dont want him back, but at the same time I do. He gave me and Milan fans a lot of joy I cant forget that.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2008, 01:51   #10

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Of course i don't want back a 32 years old player!
rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2008, 02:16   #11

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
Sheva still got it in him, he is useful, we will have a long way to play, plus i would love him tutoring Pato
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2008, 03:13   #12

Campari

Registered User
 
Campari's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Nesta
Campari is on a distinguished road
We need young players, highly motivated and hungry for big triumphs and victories. Players we don't need are old and - as we call it in germany - already full. So we don't need Sheva!
Campari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2008, 12:11   #13

t.gianni

Registered User
 
t.gianni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
t.gianni is on a distinguished road
For the poeple who say that Sheva is too old, don't forget that Zambrotta is also 31!
t.gianni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2008, 12:25   #14

_Ace

Registered User
 
_Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
_Ace is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by t.gianni
For the poeple who say that Sheva is too old, don't forget that Zambrotta is also 31!
and Maldini is 40
_Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2008, 12:56   #15

hwmook

Registered User
 
hwmook's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2003
Location: singapore
Fave Players: maldini/gattuso/shev
hwmook
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Ace
and Maldini is 40
And inzaghi is 34 reaching 35. Still scored more goals in a few matches than a 25 years old gilardino did in a whole season.

The only thing is the price and his pay, money is the whole issue now. I am willing to accept the traitor if he is going to come cheap else forget it.
hwmook is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.