AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2008, 12:42   #1

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Mandela Charity Match

I felt this needed its own thread... but there is going to be a Nelson Mandela charity match held in Germany this Saturday (July 12th)... Adebayor, Gattuso, and of course Seedorf will be there... along with many other stars..

http://www.goal.com/en-US/Articolo.a...enutoId=769954

It'll be this Saturday... this is pretty important because if our players play alongside Adebayor... I'm sure management is looking at this match...

I hope this is on TV here... I'd like to see it.
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.