![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2008
![]() |
Italain Football on TV
Hi I live in the UK. Does anyone know if any TV\Cable\Satellite stations are showing Italian Football for the 08/09 season. Does anyone know how I can all of Milan matches?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
I suggest www.myp2p.eu, just install some of the streaming programs and you can use them vevry effectively.
Or, even better, www.liveonsat.com, I almost always manage to find some channel that showes Milan.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
![]() |
no Channel 5 has dropped Calcio Italia as the viewing figures were too low, its internet or nothing this season
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO ALWAYS NERO ALWAYS A ROSSONERO ![]() San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo! Heroes Are Remembered Legends Live Forever San Paolo |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
![]() |
Setanta are currently in negotiations to take it. A decision is expected tomorrow apparantly.
__________________
Its SPEEDORF actually |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2008
Location: Germany
![]() |
you can also use that: http://livetv.ru/en/
|
|
|
|