AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-09-2008, 16:55   #1

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
Kaladze - Need to STAY, or need to GO?

I had to start this thread because i want to really know how many people really want this guy on the team still? Im not a futbol expert by any means but this guy has made way too many mistakes.


Kepping my fingers crossed for the winter mercato and a couple new defence additions.

Can the moderators put a poll on this thread for me. Stay or Go i want to see the voting. Thank You..
__________________
ROBINHO TIME

Last edited by OCmilano; 24-09-2008 at 17:01.
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2008, 17:24   #2

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
i don't know how to switch it to a poll.

Meanwhile, I think it'll be important to bear in mind that Milan is in poor form in terms of defense at the moment. THinking about this at this moment probably won't help.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2008, 17:29   #3

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
i don't know how to switch it to a poll.

Meanwhile, I think it'll be important to bear in mind that Milan is in poor form in terms of defense at the moment. THinking about this at this moment probably won't help.
Ohh i know but i think his moment has been going on for awhile now.
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2008, 17:45   #4

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
This is not an appropiate title for this thread... please suggest another one.
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2008, 19:03   #5

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT View Post
This is not an appropiate title for this thread... please suggest another one.
Ok how about Please dont play anymore, i cant wait ntil you retire, please ask to be traded, etc... whatever you guys want to title it.

Im really suprised not more people are worried? If he plays like this against inter we are screwed unless we score more goals then them.
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2008, 21:07   #6

Faяouk

Registered User
 
Join Date: 12 2007
Fave Players: Inzaghi and many others who don't fit here!
Faяouk is on a distinguished road
Him and Maldini do disasters in defense.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Milan campione!
forza Milan il Milan olè..
Faяouk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2008, 21:10   #7

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCmilano View Post
Can the moderators put a poll on this thread for me. Stay or Go i want to see the voting. Thank You..
Maybe the spelling in the thread title ought to be corrected first.
Blacktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2008, 21:36   #8

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
We can continue using one of the existing threads like

http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19774
or
http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19174
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2008, 21:55   #9

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
hahaha.. i just realize that kaladze have been hesitated since 2005
he must be a superpower player in the eye of berlusconi & carletto
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2008, 22:22   #10

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
the think is maldini will retire, and favalli will probabl be gone at end of year...so if kaladze goes, we have only janku as a left footed player... and he's no defensive force... sure antonini and zambrotta play left side, but not naturally. and neither r the defensive force of a maldini.....

i cant reall think of left footed CBs... can anyone else... or some1 like kaladze, capable of playing lb in a defensive formation, but more of a CB?
__________________
Milano84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2008, 22:40   #11

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
chivu of inter
chiellini of juve
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2008, 23:12   #12

SkyEdge

Registered User
 
SkyEdge's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Clean&Green Singapore
Fave Players: Batistuta, Maradona, Shevchenko, Leonardo, Inzaghi
SkyEdge is on a distinguished road
altough his recent performances dont merit it, i'd vote him staying as he can play LB & LCB.. useful as a squad player.. he seem to do very well when partnered with Nesta when they both pair up in the center.. maybe its just Nesta doing too well covering his butt all the time IMO but it works for them.. it works for me... besides.. i cant think of any left footed player we can get on the cheap ( we are a cheap club ! ) in winter..
__________________
Forza Ac Milan !
There are only 2 Great teams in Milan
Ac Milan & Ac Milan Reserves !
SkyEdge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2008, 23:22   #13

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachtot View Post
chivu of inter
chiellini of juve
i meant 1's who were feasible.... cheillini obviously came to mind. juve prolly not selling him. although secco is dumb enough to consider selling gionvinco
__________________
Milano84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2008, 23:41   #14

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
loan again someone from arsenal mikael silvestre
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 00:57   #15

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
He should stay, at least he would be a nice backup. What's funny is that: when he was absolutely out of shape years ago and almost everyone wanted to get rid of him, I defended him and I am glad that I was right. He took advantage of his opportunity (the game versus Shalke04, when the two CDs before him were both injured in the game) and started shining pairing Nesta. I had confidence in him also because of his age advantage. But I can't say the same thing about him now. I don't see him improving much through years' playing alongside our legends. Don't get me wrong. He is good, but he is not great. and he is not getting any younger, so I am afraid that we can't rest our future on him any more. but I am still for keeping him in the squad. He can play both LB and CD, and what's worse, we still need to rely on him, no matter how inconsistent he is! I would like to see Bonera growing into something big, but I am preparing for the worse. I would like us to get Chiellini, but I don't see it happening. I would like to get De silvestre from Lazio, but again, I don't know whether we can do it.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.