![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
![]() |
OFFICIAL: Leonardo is our new coach
Adriano Galliani has just confirmed it.
__________________
Il passato non si dimentica... mai... |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
![]() |
Bit disappointed by this, I hoped we would at least get an experienced manager - this seems to be a cheap alternative. Eitherway, we'll see what happens.
__________________
Life's a game of two halves I score I shoot the crowd roars I'm never going home |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2000
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Maldini Rino Nesta Kaka
![]() |
Good luck Carlo whereever you might go.
Welcome Leo hope he has some bright ideas for our team. Guardiola proved that you don't need that kind of experience but I must say Leo will have more work to make the new Milan. But we still have a good spine ![]()
__________________
Forza Milan!
Last edited by Koeke; 31-05-2009 at 11:22. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
![]() |
Offical: Ancelotti Quits Milan
Channel 4 reports:
Carlo Ancelotti has announced he is leaving Milan this summer "by mutual consent,” but refused to confirm a deal with Chelsea. “In agreement with the club we have decided to terminate the contract a year early,” he said after the 2-0 victory at Fiorentina secured automatic entry into the Champions League. “My wonderful experience with this side ends today. I thank all the players, directors, fans and everyone involved. “I think it ends in the right way and is probably the right choice for both of us. The respect and affection remains with all the people who over the years participated in this adventure.” The split has been on the cards for some time, but Ancelotti continued to insist he had not lied when he said he was “100 per cent” sure of staying. “We spoke about it after the game with [Vice-President Adriano] Galliani and [President Silvio] Berlusconi. We decided together to make this decision without problems. We part in sync and with no disagreements.” He is expected to join Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, especially after writing in his book about a meeting with Roman Abramovich. “I cannot officialise my future because I do not have an agreement with any other club.” President Berlusconi did not always support his Coach in public, but again Ancelotti refused to criticise the patron. “I have great respect and love for President Berlusconi. We've had a few disagreements over the years, but this is the day to thank him for eight wonderful years of my career. “He let me spend nearly a decade at the helm of a great club that was at the top of world football, so my gratitude goes beyond the odd phone call. “The decisions were made at the end of this season. It was a complicated campaign and we left it two months ago with the agreement we'd make the decision after the final game. That's what we did. “I hope you'll know what my future is soon. London is not necessarily the guaranteed next stop.”
__________________
"Its far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." -- Carl Sagan |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
WOOHOOO LEo is the coach, now Berlu bring in players that can help Leo win everything
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
![]() |
Good Luck Carlo...hopw we dont face u anytime soon....
And wish u good luck Leo...hope u stay even longer
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
As with every rookie coach risky but Forza Leo
![]()
__________________
aka rezag |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: San Francisco California USA
Fave Players: Nesta R80 Beckham Rino
![]() |
now fellas im interested to know whats his philosophy?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
![]() |
Mazzari also left Samp, I would love to have Mazzari as our coach
love the guy. Every time Samp plays Mazzari demolishes the bench and everything around it. Love it
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR< |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2003
Location: USA
Fave Players: Donadoni, Nesta, Paolo, Kaka,Desailly,Redondo
![]() |
Ok, Let me stomp on the Guardiola parade. Guys and gals, I don't know how much Guardiola did to impact Barca, I'm sure he did something. But let's be honest here, the current Barca's side is built in Frank Rijkaard's image - and the style of play is not a dramatic shift from Frank.
So, if Leo is our answer to emulating Barca.....well let's see. This summer is the most important and consequential in Milan's history. If we botch our approaches this summer, we will be in the wilderness for a while. Players play the game.....we need a crop of new players in all departments. I hope Leo will get the players he and Milan need. Otherwise we will always be looking up to Inter in Calcio. And in Europe, the competition will only get harder.
__________________
Milano Per Siempre |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Skive
Fave Players: Kaka, Massaro, Ancelotti, Gullit, Sheva, Albertini
![]() |
Goodbye to Ancelotti. I was in tears. Goodbye, thank you for what you've done and good luck in the future.
I am happy that Leonardo is the new coach. I think he will be good for us. Let's hope he will get the right players for the next season. The important thing is to be patient during the summer and get the right players which should hopefully result in saying good bye to those players who are too old to continue for us. He will have to complete a coaching course to be ready to coach us. I read that on wikipedia. ![]() http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonardo_Ara%C3%BAjo |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: Croatia, Zagreb
Fave Players: Zidane
![]() |
Good luck Carlo and goodbye, one had to admit that Carlo did bring in some success to this club.
Welcome Leonardo and best wishes.........I wonder what will our mercato look like with Leonardo as our coach, that's what interests me most |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2007
![]() |
Guys....... Leonardo's been a director and a scout for us, and as such his eye for talent is quite good.
Need I remind you who paved the way for Kaka and Pato to come to Milan? He may not have the experience as a coach just yet, but he's proven himself to be Milansta through and through. Judging by the way Uncle Fester and Leo were hugging today, I'm beginning to suspect that the way we played today may have been a bit of Leo's doing. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Malta
Fave Players: all milan players
![]() |
Ancelotti was the best coach of Milan for me at least.
The best 5 coaches in every time were Nereo Rocco, Sacchi, Capello and Ancellotti. Sacchi and Capello had a second return with Milan which were not positive. Mr Suma on Milan Channel said that an Ancelotti future return to Milan is possible and this will be his real challenge to succeed for the second time, something that the others fail. I really wish that this thing happens, also to break the record Of Nereo Rocco in the number of games coaching Milan. In the meantime GOOD LUCK to Leonardo. |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2009
![]() |
It's been a rollercoaster ride with Ancelloti
Like him or hate he brought us finals and trophies. Win Lose or Draw for the most part we played attractive football. He pretty much guided this group of players through their careers. I must admit finding out this news brought a tear to my eye. But all good things come to an end and lets see what there is in stall for us. |
|
|
|