![]() |
|
|
#1 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
![]() |
Serie A Week 8: Milan - Roma (18/10/09)
Seems like people have forgoten about this game, or are too busy with other things. Must win for obvious reasons, and I believe we are at least on par with Roma to pose a serious challenge, especially at home. Here's a little preview from football-italia.net
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Well Mystik, when we were European Champs, the forum was flooded....now we aren't, and not even scudetto contenders, so, of course, the phans are "too busy" or simply, on a Man U, or Real Madrid forum.
I think, unfortunately, that we will again drop points....a loss or a draw is, for me, is written all over this one. Our attack still won't have sorted its impotence out, and Seedorf, in a moment of sheer brilliance, admits to being a contributary factor to our stunted attack...so I don't see any marked improvement on that front...unless Roma's notoriously porous defense gifts us some goals...which may not happen now under Ranieri. We can only hope that the change in formation will bring some attacking verve to the team...and some much needed goals!! FORZA MILAN regardless!!
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
![]() |
if we are playing 4-4-2
---------Stoari--------- -Antonini-Nesta-Favali-Zambro -Abate-Flamini--Pirlo--Janks- --------Pato-----Huntelaar------ let Flamini play behind Pirlo a bit and let Pirlo move forward a bit and create |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Fave Players: kaka, maldini, van basten, nesta
![]() |
i think silva and borriello are both back from their injuries and i think both will start. with the midweek game against madrid some players may sit out.
is there a reason antonini hasn't played once all season. surely he could play RB and move abate to midfield. he can't do any worse than janku
__________________
FORZA ROSSONERI
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
![]() |
I dont know what to think about this game. All I can do is follow my Milan team, pray and hope that we win. FORZA MILAN
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR< |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
I will watch the game, but like Bosniaco, I don't know either what to think about it.
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: the most peaceful city , JAMBI - INDONESIA
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pippo, Cantona, Kaka
![]() |
Quote:
a DRAW with an improvement in our play will be sufficient for me.. at least for the moment Forza Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous-- |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
Good formation, but I hope that T.Silva will be back for this match. Forza Milan!!! If we play well, no way we cant win. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
I think Milan will win, then Berlu will come out and say that the team is great, full of champions.....Galli will come out and say that the team played with grit and determinations......fans will be cheering for the team and acted as in the last two months of horrible form was just a phrase......
Then when they play Real, and got their asses hand to them, all of us will be back in our pessimistic mode and say fire the whole team. For real, I think ROma is a better team currently, not expecting much as I expect this to be another ugly match. NOt sure does anyone follow NHL here, but the Toronto Maple Leafs General Manager recently came out and told the press that the players need to step up and play harder as the team has not win one game so far this season, and when asked about firing the Coach/manager, he said that if he has to fire someone the coaching staff is at the bottom of the list. And that this is the Coach who was hired by the former GM and not the current GM. I just hope Galli takes notes, as thats the way how GM suppose to act. |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
If Totti manages to play, and is even @ 75%, we will definately drop points...I will also bet that Vucinic will score (even if we manage a draw/win).
With absoloutely no threat in the attacking phase of our game, Roma will be all over us....they won't hesitate to swarm us on a counter, the minute we lose posession. There is always hope though...and I do hope we manage a result, as a loss to Roma before we play Madrid isn't something I would like to stomach. One match at a time though, one match at a time.
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Its another sign of how "low the mighty have fallen" when we have to gain hope for a victory/result from the absence of a key player from the opposition...but as a drowning man clutches at straws, so do I grasp at this instance of "good" fortune.
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Well, at least CR9 won't be playing for Real for at least 4 weeks.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
![]() |
Storari - Oddo - Nesta - Silva - Zambrotta - Pirlo - Abate - Ambrosini - Seedorf - Ronaldinho - Pato
This is Gazetta's projected line up and they seem pretty sure that this is going to be it. I would just put Flamini in Ambrosini's place.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER! |
|
|
|