AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Italian Football

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13-07-2010, 07:51   #1

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Fantasy League: Serie A

Hey guys,

After the experience of the WC fantasy league, I just registered to the Yahoo one for Serie A.

Create your own teams too there: http://uk.seriea.fantasysports.yahoo.com/
(I presume you can register on any local version of the website ?)

I created a MilanMania league on it. To join it, you'll have to find it I think:
Name of the league - MilanMania
Password - galliani


See you soon on it (we have a lot of time before the beginning of the season, it's only possible to create a team but not pick players yet) !!
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 13:46   #2

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
You disgust me with your choice of password, so I am going to boycott.




















































Nah, I probably can't play as I don't think I will have time. But thanks.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 13:54   #3

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong View Post
You disgust me with your choice of password, so I am going to boycott.

Nah, I probably can't play as I don't think I will have time. But thanks.
It doesn't take too much time if it's like with the WC ...
And sorry, I found it funny to choose this password !!
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 14:02   #4

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
It doesn't take too much time if it's like with the WC ...
And sorry, I found it funny to choose this password !!
The difference btw WC and Seria A is that you are bound to miss one ore two rounds form 38, and than everything goes to hell. talking from experience!!!
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 14:46   #5

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
I will be there and get relegated again...some things never change
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 14:49   #6

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
I may be doing it wrong but it says "Group ID# number, NOT group name"
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 16:30   #7

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza View Post
I may be doing it wrong but it says "Group ID# number, NOT group name"
Sorry, I didn't read my mail, but the ID# is 5004.
If you can edit in my first post this way:

Name of the league - MilanMania
ID# - 5004
Password - galliani

Thanks !!
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 16:47   #8

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Thanx Geo
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 19:17   #9

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
I think I'll try my hand at this one..even though I've never participated in a Fantasy league before. I'll give Reza some competition for the relegation spots
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 22:32   #10

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
For some reason, I can't register for the new season.
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2010, 10:06   #11

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
I'm in.

Great password.
Aficio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2010, 06:47   #12

Codino

Registered User
 
Codino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: Sydney
Fave Players: Van Basten, Baggio
Codino is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
For some reason, I can't register for the new season.
you probably did what i did?



id#5004
__________________
the freewheelin'

Last edited by Codino; 19-07-2010 at 07:02. Reason: hahaha woops.
Codino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 03:53   #13

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
I can get in now, but the league was for last season
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 08:14   #14

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
I can get in now, but the league was for last season
Well, I created it last week ... I presume that it will be reset when the next season will start ?
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2010, 01:56   #15

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Have to wait and see Geo
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.