![]() |
|
|||||||
| Notices |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2010
Location: Empoli, Toscana, Italia. Originarily from the province of Lucca.
Fave Players: Baresi, Van Basten, Sheva, Maldini, Ibra, Torres
![]() |
Ciao a tutti i fratelli rossoneri/Hello to all the Rossoneri brothers
Hello everybody. I am Nando and new here (wow, how more obvious can you get? lol). Anyway, I am Italian but I lived in the US of A for 7 years. I like to consider myself a hardcore Milan fan and hope to find new friends here as well as share our love for il Diavolo...
Ciao a tutti |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
![]() |
Welcome to Milan Mania, Nando. We all bleed red and black here
![]()
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous-- |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Welcome to MilanMania Nando.
![]()
__________________
´ If Tassotti, Baresi, Costacurta and I are going to have a coffee now, we would put us in line and keeping the space unintentionally. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
welcome, Nando.
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Welcome to MM Nando, hope you enjoy the forum
__________________
aka rezag |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
![]() |
Welcome fratello!
|
|
|
|